Customer Success Communications Director
Customer Success Communications Director
Customer Success | San Francisco, CA or Remote, US
If this position is eligible for remote employment in the US, the employee can work remotely in all but the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Iowa, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Colorado base salary range: $150,300 – $186,700 and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
We are currently seeking a Communications Director to join DocuSign Customer Success to assist us in our journey to help everyone do business faster – and better. This individual will be an integral part of the Customer Success leadership team. Their chief function is to bring structure and communication savvy to internal audiences going to front line employees through to the board of directors as well as customers. The ideal candidate will be highly collaborative and organized, great at project management and business process management.
The Customer Success Communications Director is responsible for leading, developing, and communicating, both verbally and in writing, strategic communications including internal announcements, all hands-meetings, PowerPoint presentations and leadership meetings.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the SVP, Global Customer Success and is designated Flex.
• Develops the communications strategies and core materials required to manage all corporate internal communications for Customer Success, including presentations for company-wide meetings, employee communications, and features on DocuSign’s intranet ‘The Hub’
• Researches, writes and edits internal communication documents or emails
• Manage external corporate communications including correspondence for company senior level leaders and executives
• Helps effectively guide the Customer Success leadership team in strategic communications efforts
• Assists in managing Leadership Meetings, documents and internal webpages
• Works cross-functionally in the company, collaborating with various departments, such as Sales, Human Resources, Operations, and executive leadership ensuring delivery of high quality communication materials
• Plans and creates strategies, tactics, activities and materials for the purpose of conveying messages to employees
• Be responsible for managing projects, leadership meetings and follow-up items
• Bachelor’s Level of Degree in the Business Administration, English, or Communication field of study
• 15+ years of demonstrated experience in related field, such as Media, Marketing, Communications, and/or Public Relations
• Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills targeting a global audience
• Multi-channel, multimedia experience
• Maintains a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times
• Demonstrates ability to work autonomously, exercising appropriate discretion and judgment
• Strong knowledge of Google Apps
• Demonstrated strength creating professional presentations
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world’s #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people’s lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It’s important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-09-05