Digital Ads Specialist, Political
Chapman Cubine + Hussey is looking for a Digital Advertising Specialist to join our collaborative, creative, and team-oriented environment.
This position will report directly to the Chief Strategy Officer and will play an integral role in further developing our digital advertising division.
In this role you will work with account executives from across the company to help build, implement, and improve ad campaigns for a wide variety of organizations. You will join/lead strategy calls with clients, work with our copywriting and graphic design teams to execute copy, develop reports with our analytics team, and take an active hand in the placement, monitoring, and reporting of ad campaigns.
If you’re the kind of person who enjoys brainstorming creative solutions, analyzing patterns, working across multiple accounts, and asking questions, this could be the right job for you!
A little about you. You are:
- Willing to ask questions
- A team player
- Always learning
Here’s who you are:
- Three + years of experience setting up and running digital ad campaigns
- You strike an awesome balance between the speed and quality of work.
- Strong interest in helping non-profits and Democratic candidates achieve their goals
- A strategic approach to analyzing results and trends
Nice to haves:
- Experience with tableau or similar reporting software
- Management experience
Here’s what you get to do:
- Be hands on in implementation and management of ads across a variety of ad platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Google Ads, and Google DoubleClick
- Manage the quality control process of advertising pre-launch
- Analyze results and identify changes in ad performance and opportunity for new strategies
- Work diligently to help make sure campaigns hit our clients’ KPI’s
- Help as needed with set-up and implementation of ad campaigns across various channels
- Work with account teams and clients to develop strategies
- Partner with our copywriting, graphic design, and analytics teams to produce ads and reporting that will help further our clients’ missions
Salary: Commensurate with experience. Please tell us your salary expectations in your application.
Benefits + Perks: We offer medical dental and vision coverage. You’re eligible to participate in our 401k plan after first day of hire and we match up to 100% of every dollar you contribute to up to 5%. Plus, a year-end bonus up to 5%.
Include your resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Resumes without cover letters and salary requirements will not be reviewed.
If you are looking for a place to learn, grow and play while earning a paycheck, we just may be the right fit for you.
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. CCAH’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected. Diversity is more than a commitment at CCAH—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
NO PHONE CALL PLEASE
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-08-21