Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Digital Campaign Manager
You will drive collaboration with internal and external partners to develop effective digital marketing plans that achieve public policy goals.
The ideal person for this role is someone excited about developing important, change-making legislative advocacy campaigns in a fast-paced environment. Our partners are among the most impactful and effective organizations at the federal level and are routinely among the largest spenders online. If you’ve got a strategic mindset, with a focus on planning impactful campaigns, solving problems, and delivering results, we want to hear from you.
Your Responsibilities Include
- Planning and executing of high-impact digital marketing campaigns.
- Working with internal stakeholders to determine project goals, KPIs, and testing plans.
- Serving as the lead relationship-builder to partner effectively with marketing, communications, grassroots organizing, programming, policy, and government affairs teams
- Leveraging social, email, and paid digital campaigns to build partners’ brands and grow their online communities of activists
- Collaborating with digital capabilities, including content marketing, email, web development, and vendors to execute campaign plans
- Working with creatives, including designers, videographers, and copywriters, to develop creative elements for campaigns
- Partnering with our analytics team to develop regular reports that communicate campaign performance and insights to key stakeholders
- Thinking “big picture” and innovating through frequent experimentation
- Coordinating with departments and partners to align strategic priorities and ensure project timelines are followed
Knowledge and Skills You Bring to the Organization
- 3+ years of experience developing digital campaign strategies
- Strong project management and campaign execution experience, with an attention to detail and a proven ability to manage timelines
- Familiarity with digital trends and best practices
- Experience with social media platforms, media planning and buying, audience acquisition campaigns, and email marketing strategy
- Critical thinking skills and a creative mindset to help develop effective engagement tactics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Standout Candidates May Also Bring
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, public relations, or a related field
- Project management certifications
- Digital certifications
- Supervisory experience
- Experience marketing to grassroots activist or political campaign audiences
Learn more here
Job posted: 2022-08-25