Digital Content Manager
The Digital Content Manager focuses on tasks associated with content related projects, ensuring consistency, quality, future planning, and strategizing for the company’s online content. The position works with a team of attorneys and other staff in order to accomplish these goals. The ideal candidate for this role consistently plans ahead, is excellent at multitasking, and maintains structure throughout their work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Source website content for various legal practice areas. Edit internal and external content and communications including, but not limited to: newsletters, press releases, infographics, attorney biographies, etc.
- Brainstorm current event-based blogs and develop blog pipeline.
- Assist in maintaining a high-performance standard with attorneys by providing consistent feedback as necessary.
- Develop interview question sets for attorneys.
- Maintain a regular publishing pipeline of content for company websites & blogs.
- Assist with other essential functions of the company.
- Sourcing website content for various legal practice areas.
- Editing content from various internal and external sources.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Editorial background a plus.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Experience working with a C-Level executive is a plus.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-11-02