Digital Content Specialist (Web Content Focused)
Plexus is a Network Marketing company and our mission is to enhance the health and happiness of those who support, promote, and use Plexus products. Plexus is passionate about doing it the way it could be done and should be done but rarely is.
Plexus is seeking outstanding individuals, who like working in a collaborative environment, getting the job done right, and empowering others. Plexus was recognized as one of Arizona’s Best Places to Work in 2016 and 2017. We were also ranked No. 1 on the 2015 and 2017 Arizona Corporate Excellence (ACE) Fastest-Growing Private Companies list.
The Digital Marketing Content Specialist is responsible for proof reading, routing, and managing content for Plexus Worldwide’s multiple websites and digital marketing programs. This role works with each of our business units to ensure that content on our sites is current and accurate. We are seeking individuals who have managed content using WordPress, SharePoint, and/or Contentful, or who has similar expertise in similar CMS platforms.
- Manage and post content for various business units.
- Manage existing web content to ensure it meets our internal digital standards.
- Make image modifications, change resolution, and create contextually appropriate file types using Adobe Photoshop.
- Perform on-site search engine optimization (SEO) on our sites’ content on an ongoing basis and identify new opportunities to improve our on-site optimization.
- Act as primary subject matter expert in user acceptance testing for all digital content.
- Partner with our compliance department to ensure web content meets compliance regulations.
- Execute select search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns on Google Adwords and other platforms.
- Commit to working together as one team, exceed service expectations by developing positive relationships and treat others with value and respect…always.
- Exhibit an honest and committed effort to delivering as promised, never compromising quality.
- Achieve individual and team goals. Meet deadlines with the resources provided and never compromise ethical standards.
- Seek opportunities for personal and professional development. Attend all company required training and actively participate in development conversations with managers.
- Contribute to the overall growth and success of Plexus by embracing the Plexus core values:
oWe are One Plexus.
oWe are accountable.
oWe get the job done right.
oWe empower others.
- High School diploma
- 2+ years of content management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- 3-5 years of content management experience
- 1+ years HTML experience
- 100% company paid medical, dental and vision for Employees.
- 401k program with a company match and immediate vesting.
- Quarterly bonuses based on company profitability.
- Weekly drawings for gift cards and cash.Thank you for taking the time to apply for an opportunity with our One Plexus team! If you had any issues during the application process, please contact us directly.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-11-10