Digital Content Specialist
Rexnord® is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 7,000 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit www.rexnordcorp.com.
The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord Business System (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer satisfaction and financial results. By deploying our RBS methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing, globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating acquisitions and finding new ways to grow.
Doing the right thing has been part of our core values for more than a century. So have volunteerism and philanthropy, and our Rexnord Foundation formalized this commitment more than 60 years ago. We make our communities better with individual and organizational volunteering, matching gifts, grants, scholarships and corporate donations.
Zurn Industries, LLC is a recognized leader in commercial, municipal, healthcare and industrial markets. Zurn offers the largest breadth of engineered water solutions, including a wide spectrum of sustainable plumbing products. Zurn delivers total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications that enhance any building’s environment. For more information, visit Zurn.com.
The Digital Content Specialist create, implement and optimize content that differentiates the Zurn family of brands and products online. Through creating high quality copy and assets, this position will drive organic traffic to product pages, differentiate products verses the competitive set and improve Zurn’s search of voice online. This position will also create blog content, editorials and in-line content that tells the story of our product offering.
- Create enhanced content including selling copy, specifications, product benefits, UGC, photos/videos as well as other assets to drive the sale of items online
- Create blog content that drives traffic organic traffic and search share.
- Create high quality in-line and A+ content that differentiates the product online.
- Grow share of voice by optimizing content for SEO and various site search platforms and utilize third-party analytics platforms to monitor success
- Determine taxonomy and parent-child relationship structures within eCommerce to maximize listing authority, share of voice and revenue
- Improve conversion rate performance through distributors eCommerce websites
- Lead competitive benchmarking of eCommerce product performance on distributors websites
- Collaborate with the internal stakeholders such as sales, product marketing and product management to facilitate the adoption of Zurn products on channel partner and marketplace websites
Capabilities and Success Factors
- Demonstrated digital skills and proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, high-performing team player adept at developing and shaping digital product strategies
- Strong drive for results
- Works to fully understand end user needs and company objectives
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Project management skills
- Uses technology to speed work execution
- Flexibility to adapt to deadlines, changing schedules, and priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in digital merchandising with a strong emphasis in eCommerce growth
- Expert in content creation that drives visibility and conversion online
- Proven experience using data to drive incremental sales growth
- Well versed in social media, blog creation and inbound marketing stratgies
- Experience with mapping, loading and syndicating product content to distributors
- Experience using online scraping technology is highly preferred
- Well versed in A+ / inline content
- Proficient extracting and standardizing data from a wide variety of platforms
- General knowledge of digital space including demand generation, ad retargeting, email marketing SEM, etc.
- Passion for emerging technology
- Experience in the commercial plumbing industry is a plus
Total Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Contribution
- Health Savings Account
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-11-17