Color Of Change is hiring up for Digital Managers! This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team and work to center and uplift Black joy and build Black political power.
Color Of Change is running an innovative organizing program in 2020 to build leadership and volunteer capacity in Black communities across the country. This organizing program is about centering Black Joy and building Black political power.
The Digital Team is a key part of this organizing program, owning online member engagement, fundraising, advertising, innovation, and growth. This position is perfect for someone excited about helping execute a large-scale member recruitment and engagement program.
These two positions (both Digital Manager roles) will report to the Senior Digital Manager.
- Own execution of multi-channel digital engagement across several states
- Closely track engagement analytics to understand what messages and tactics are working, and how they can be improved
- Always thinking about the online and mobile user experience of Color Of Change members; execute tests to improve it
- Coordinate with field staff around the country to ensure that our members are receiving timely, up-to-date information
- Collaboratively project manage this national digital program working with other Digital Managers
The right candidate will have a strong mix of the following:
- A strong racial justice analysis, and a commitment to centering and uplifting Black joy
- Digital campaigning experience, and – if none – strong attention to detail and a track record of learning new skills and tools quickly
- An analytic mind and a curiosity for data-driven online organizing – previous experience with this is a BIG plus
- Ability to work nimbly in a fast-paced environment, regularly beating deadlines and setting/exceeding expectations
- Strong writing and oral communication skills
How to Apply: Interested applicants should click the “Apply” link and submit a resume and COC-tailored cover letter.
Compensation: $75,000. This is a full-time, temporary position (ending in November 2020).
Color Of Change is an equal opportunity employer. Color Of Change prohibits unlawful discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic characteristics, disability, status as a special disabled veteran or veteran, marital status, sexual orientation, sexual identity or any other basis prohibited by law.
Job posted: 2019-12-02