Digital Marketing Associate
You will be required to work in our Delray Beach, FL HQ, once the office is re-opened 100%. Until then we are all remote, stay safe and healthy!
Working at our Headquarters in Delray Beach, FL you’ll have an opportunity to spearhead digital marketing efforts for a business operating inside the Launch Potato portfolio of companies. You will learn and build your experience from the ground floor which requires drive and passion; this is not a 9-5 job. Your success in this role and love for fast-paced environments, marketing, consumer psychology, collaboration, and teamwork will help you become a solutions-oriented business leader.
IN THE FIRST MONTH YOU WILL
- Onboard and deep dive into all things Launch Potato, you’ll have a plan that takes you through your first weeks and months as well as short-term goals and long term goals
- Learn the ins and outs of one of our businesses By the end of the month you’ll take over daily email sends, have the confidence to optimize creatives and be on your way to creating engaging copy
- Shadow the team and be trained on our digital marketing technology stack and best practices
IN THE FIRST 6 MONTHS YOU WILL
- Create exciting marketing messages, deploy and optimize emails, and analyze the impact on revenue to improve KPIs constantly
- Develop creative, innovative new campaigns and promotions that engage members and keep them surprised and delighted every day, i.e., when they open their inbox when they receive a push notification
- Execute QA and end-to-end testing for all messaging campaigns; advocating for the consumer, testing proper rendering across all mobile devices, mail apps, and ISPs/domains for a fantastic customer experience
- Driving and optimizing essential traffic and revenue metrics including CTR, open rates, incremental revenue lift, engagement and retention
- Running reports and preparing analyses using our messaging platforms and Excel
- Ensuring compliance while balancing exciting marketing promotions
- Increasing revenue by testing new advertisers and placements
- Working with our cross-functional team of designers, engineers, and the customer relationship team to drive email program development and on-site UI/UX enhancements
BY YEAR 1 YOU WILL
- Become an expert in our target consumer and what makes them engage with our messages
- Own messaging outcomes such as creative testing, optimizations, data analysis, and copywriting
- Manage messaging schedule with little supervision
- Establish LP product expertise in order to understand new opportunities, advocate for testing, and rise as a hands-on leader within the company
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience in email marketing or online marketing
- A results-driven approach with exceptional detail and knowledge around performance metrics, specifically A/B testing, KPI tracking, and ROI analysis
- A passion and understanding of marketing analytics and strong technical aptitude
- Strong business acumen and enthusiasm about identifying trends and marketing opportunities
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets skills and ability to effectively present and communicate your analysis
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred: Business/Management) or equivalent digital experience
Extra points for:
- Basic HTML skills
- Experience in creative ideation and prototyping of innovative user experiences
WHO ARE WE?
Launch Potato is South Florida’s fastest-growing media company leveraging data science and fun to build awesome, profitable digital brands and technologies. Founded in 2014 with no external investment, Launch Potato has grown into a leading connector of advertisers to qualified customers.
Most recently, honored as an Inc. Best Place to Work, a winner of the SFBJ Best Place to Work Award, and named to the Inc. 5000 list (#609) for consistent revenue growth. While our headquarters is in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida, we have a unique, international team distributed across several countries and are a pioneering advocate of remote work.
From Day One, we’ve been committed to having a diverse, inclusive team and culture. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Want to make your impact in a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!
Job posted: 2020-07-10