Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Digital Marketing Manager
Looking for a smart, self-motivated, and analytical individual to join our growing marketing team and help drive digital lead acquisition efforts to fuel the future growth of the business.
This person is responsible for researching, sourcing and qualifying new sales leads to support the sales team.
This person will contribute to campaign strategy decisions and own execution across the Company’s digital marketing channels to drive lead volume, optimize campaign performance, and leverage data to make recommendations on campaign strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, the director must transform data into meaningful and actionable information useful to support profitable decisions which grow our business and expand our brand.
This team member will support the collaboration of:
- Development of marketing plans (digital and traditional channels),
- Working closely with internal management, sales teams, creative and content teams, and agency providers to create an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on lead generation for communities,
- Monitor and drive external vendor relationships toward our lead generation goals.
Reporting to SVP of Sales and Marketing, this team member must understand and maintain focus on analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights.
Performance measurement of this role includes optimizing our marketing spend while driving quality leads to our sales teams.
- Regularly exhibit Morning Star’s Core Values of Love, Kindness, Honesty, Goodness, Fairness and Respect.
- 4+ years of hands-on digital marketing experience
- Strong track record, with samples and results of past campaigns and an understanding of how to demonstrate performance
- Successful history of guiding marketing agency strategy, budget and priorities
- Hands-on creating and executing search engine optimization (SEO), conversion rate optimization (CRO) and landing page A/B testing practices.
- Knowledge of multiple digital platforms and channels (website, landing pages, SEM, social, programmatic SEO, geofencing, targeted display, retargeting, OOT, contextual and behavioral advertising)
- Experience with traditional marketing channels (direct mail, print, referral, radio and TV)
- Able to collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Using reporting and statistical packages, create integrated visualizations of data mining, models, segmentation and analysis from various datasets.
- Using data, work with marketing to innovate and strategize on new service campaigns
- Research MorningStar’s position in new and established markets given the services of community, competition (new and incoming), occupancy or lease-up goals, geographic challenges, etc.
- Assess need for early launch in new markets, timed to the construction schedule of new builds.
- Calculate and report on CPL on omni channels, tracking against budget. Make YE budget recommendations based on prior year’s data.
- Implement cross-channel Lead Scoring System to identify Marketing Qualified Leads with appropriate triggers. Implement system to identify “intent to buy” triggers in Sales Qualified Leads
- Manage relationship with established digital agency provider, including contract negotiation and day-to-day management of campaigns (type, level, investment, duration)
- Working with digital agency, leverage Big Data and AI in the tactical applications of campaigns
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft Office Applications
- Exposure to the IT industry preferred, not required
Salary Range of $80,000 – 90,000 is expected dependent on applicable experience and skillset. Please see a list of all benefits of employment at: https://www.morningstarseniorliving.com/careers/
Job posted: 2022-01-02