Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for TALENTED and HARDWORKING individuals who are hoping to join a FAST-PACED environment. Our ideal employee will be a self-starter with strong organizational, creative, and leadership qualities, with a passion for social media and fashion. They must be based in South FL or willing to relocate ASAP. As the Digital Marketing Manager at Anna Zuckerman Luxury, they will be responsible for the following:
- Managing social media efforts including content creation, strategy implementation, media planning and buying, trend/competitor research, and engagement across all platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Managing influencer outreach, budget, research, and PR boxes/mailings.
- Photographing product for client sales, promotions, linesheets, website and social content creation.
- Using Adobe Creative Suite for the graphic design of mood boards, design guides, labels, logos, graphics for social, and any other branded products and lines.
- Using Adobe Creative Suite to touch up photos.
- Assisting COO with inventory management and stock room organization when needed.
- Collaborating with an outsourced marketing agency to conduct creative strategy and market research.
- Writing witty, on-brand copy for promotions, website, social posts, social profiles, product descriptions, labels, etc.
- Bringing your creative cap to the office daily to help the company grow, whether it be through ideation for new products/lines and social content, conquering different tasks, rejuvenating branding, adding to website, designing mood boards, etc.
- Staying up-to-date on advertising/marketing technologies, current events, and overall knowledge.
Experience/Skills needed to do this job well:
- Marketing or Advertising & PR bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite with a high-level design sense
- Social media planning and buying
- Professional content creator and great product photographer
- Exceptional copy-writing
- Keen problem solving skills
- Experience in retail or wholesale is preferred but not required
- An organized leader and self starter able to jump quickly into a fast-paced environment
- A passion and understanding of ALL social media, social trends, AND the fashion industry
- A positive attitude and excellent social skills
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Job posted: 2020-11-04