Digital Marketing Manager
Intrado is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Job Summary: Intrado is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager to support our Life & Safety Segment. Our Digital Marketing Manager will develop and manage global customer acquisition programs across multiple channels including SEO, SEM, PPC, webinar and event channels to drive growth across all business segments.
- You’ll analyze and optimize campaign performance and communicate results that will provide actionable takeaways resulting in more businesses around the world trying, buying and using Intrado’s solutions.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about using data to grow and optimize digital marketing programs.
- Define the customer acquisition strategy and programs for 3 different business units.
- Partner with marketing leadership and key stakeholders to drive qualified leads through an understanding of the end-to-end campaign impact on revenue
- Establish and execute lead gen activities to seed, nurture and grow the sales pipeline to reach revenue goals
- Create, launch and optimize the paid advertising channel to reach performance targets in an ROI-driven way
- Perform in-depth analysis and insight into key metrics of campaigns using tools including Salesforce, Google Analytics, Eloqua, NetSuite and others
- Have the ability to work on your own and with the internal marketing team to develop, and test new ad copy, banners, email content, and landing pages
- Produce reports outlining results and recommending opportunities for improvement
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. The pay range in Colorado for this position is anticipated to be $79,000 – $101,000 for employees located in Colorado
In addition to a compensation plan commensurate with this role, Intrado offers a comprehensive benefits package, including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, and flexible spending accounts
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in digital marketing,
3-5 years of full-time experience in digital marketing, or media buying. Must have a demonstrated ability to work effectively with creative marketing professionals, sales teams and business executives in a detail-oriented, organized and dependable way.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Enjoy solving complex problems and comfortable with ambiguity
- Skilled experience working with Google Ads, Display ads and other social ad platforms
- Proficiency with social media marketing
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio and Excel/Google Sheets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Strong ability to articulate and document analysis findings
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
Our solutions connect people with each other, and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most – Information to Insight. Intrado has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-01-25