Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Digital Media and Web Design Analyst
Digital Media and Web Design Analyst
Job Category: Communications
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: None
Type of Travel: None
What You’ll Get to Do:
Are you interested in supporting the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering (OUSD(R&E)) in support of their mission to foster technological dominance across the Department of Defense? OUSD(R&E) has the lead responsibility within the Department of Defense (DoD) for synchronizing Science & Technology (S&T) efforts across the DoD, the Joint Staff and the Services to ensure the unquestioned superiority of the American joint force. As a Digital Media and Web Design Analyst you will have an opportunity to provide support to achieve its mission.
More About the Role:
You will utilize your knowledge of social media outlets and website content to provide digital presence including website, social media and custom graphic design, and/or web support for the OUSD(R&E).
- Ensuring compliance with DoD regulations including Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act and coordinate the upload of the files to the website for the OUSD(R&E) and IR&D Innovation Marketplace
- Developing, updating, and maintaining a variety of visual aids, including text and illustrations, for highly technical programs/concepts
- Producing 2-D and 3-D illustrations scanned and edited photographs, images, drawings, and charts to include quickly and efficiently producing high-quality (color, and black and white) viewgraphs, and paper in acceptable media formats
- Producing posters and videos of industrial trade show and conference quality according to the parameters and guidelines (to include timeframes) as the requested by OUSD(R&E)
- Assisting Team with graphics and editing support for briefings, reports, Fact Sheets and other media
- Supporting and develop content on CTO.mil website
- Developing Web/IT plans, presentations, reports and status as required
- Managing social media content, both production and scanning of related content produced by 3rd parties
- Planning continuous and long term digital content campaigns as well as manage public high level social media accounts
- Designing graphics needed for social media and for internal use on a variety of media.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- One (1) year expertise in website design as well as visual graphic design
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university related to computer science/computer engineering or graphic design
- DoD Secret clearance
- Knowledge of social media outlets and content, both production and scanning of related content produced by 3rd parties
- Experience planning continuous and long term digital content campaigns as well as experience managing public high level social media accounts
- Demonstrated experience in graphic design should have the ability to design graphics needed for social media and for internal use on a variety of media
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience and skills in providing programming, web design, and database management for government/DoD organizations
- Extensive knowledge of DoD systems and web development software programs
- Experience in developing a variety of visual aids, including text and illustrations, for highly technical programs/concepts to include: 2-D and 3-D illustrations, scanned and edited photographs, images, drawings, and charts
**This position is in support of future opportunities. As we get closer to filling this position, we will be contacting qualified candidates. If you are selected to interview, you will be contacted directly by a recruiter
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
Job posted: 2023-09-12