DDC Public Affairs
About the role:
As a member of our Digital Team, you’ll build online communities to advocate for important public policy issues and utilize cutting-edge technology to help our clients dominate on social media and across the web.
The Digital Media Associate position offers a unique opportunity to assist with client engagements, think creatively and get an education in how digital communications integrate with advocacy campaigns. At DDC, we value training as a top priority and will provide you with opportunities to attend workshops, dive deep into new social media platforms/tools and interact with experts in the field.
You’ll need to be an excellent writer, a savvy social media user and have passion for emerging platforms like Instagram and Snapchat. We are a collaborative team and the ideal candidate must be someone who thrives in a fast-paced, campaign-style environment and has a good sense of humor.
What you’ll be doing:
- Execute integrated digital and social media campaigns
- Assist with multiple client engagements simultaneously
- Draft and edit content for clients’ social media properties
- Generate regular online activity reports for clients and other DDC departments
- Track and analyze online conversations
- Execute rapid response plans
- Candidates should have 1-2 years of integrated marketing or digital communications experience in an agency, campaign, advocacy organization or corporate setting
- Excellent project management abilities
- Strong knowledge of online trends and best practices
- Proficiency with Facebook, Twitter and other social networking platforms
- Experience analyzing and reporting web analytics and/or social media statistics is preferred
At DDC we provide public affairs solutions that enable our clients to identify, manage and communicate with their political assets and advocates. Through our unique blend of professional services and technology solutions, we establish rich connections with targeted audiences and empower our clients to build the relationships necessary to win on their public policy campaigns.
We are committed to ensuring each member of our team is a key contributor, and support that by fostering a collaborative work environment and entrepreneurial spirit throughout the organization.
You’ll work with motivated individuals in a fun, fast-paced work environment. In addition, you will receive outstanding benefits including casual dress, professional development opportunities, a comprehensive health insurance package, 401(k) match, commuter stipend, and an on-site gym.
DDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/ProtectedVet
To apply: http://ddcpublicaffairs.com/career-description/?gnk=job&gni=8a788232598bfec60159afdadb764551
Job Posted: February 15, 2017