Digital Media Buyer/Strategist
Access Marketing Services is a full-service marketing company looking for a digital advertising whiz who likes telecommuting and fast-paced work.
We specialize in data-driven outreach solutions on behalf of campaigns, organizations and nonprofits across a variety of channels, including direct mail, TV, phone, radio and digital media. Our flexible, cross-platform approach to precision engagement underscores our commitment to delivering tangible business results for our clients.
The Digital Media Buyer/Strategist will be responsible for managing the execution of digital media campaigns including strategic planning, buying and post-campaign analysis. This role will work closely with the client as well as the internal creative team to enhance multi-pronged outreach programs.
This is an opportunity to join a growing company and an energetic team. We operate in a fast-paced work environment, managing several multi-faceted campaigns at once—and we do it while telecommuting, so communication and accountability are essential.
- Contribute to the development and operations of the Digital team
- Plan, traffic and optimize programmatic campaigns
- Monitor campaign delivery and optimize performance against clients’ goals
- Lead and manage external ad delivery partners to align and exceed goals
- Provide various analytical and status reports
- Work with the Digital team to execute, optimize and troubleshoot campaigns
- Support presale process through expert guidance and recommendations
- Closely monitor marketplace trends to surface new opportunities for growth, present findings to internal stakeholders and recommend action
- Must possess a BS/BA degree
- 1-3 years media strategy/buying experience
- Experience executing digital campaigns across Demand Side Platforms (DSPs) or on an Ad Network
- Knowledge of the TradeDesk platform preferred
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Outstanding customer service, communication, and proactive problem-solving skills
- Self-starter that thrives in a role that requires independent thinking
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with ability to manage simultaneous tasks in an extremely fast-paced environment with dynamic responsibilities and priorities
Access Marketing Services offers a competitive salary and strong benefits package including the ability to telecommute. Please submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
Job posted: 2019-09-03