Digital Media Specialist
Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,000 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 300 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home.
At Swire Coca-Cola, our commitment to excellence is what guides our actions with our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts.
Digital Media Specialist
Purpose: The Digital Media Specialist at Swire Coca-Cola, USA will create some of our most impactful content. At your core you are a storyteller and your medium is film. You will have the intelligence to understand the issues that impact our company, the creative talent to produce videos that ooze class, and the flair to surface and tell our stories in the most engaging way possible. Swire Coca-Cola is the bottler and distributor of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in 13 western states. We have quadrupled in size in the past five years following a refranchising of company-owned bottling operations. The newly-created Digital Media Specialist position is an exciting opportunity to make an impact with smart thinking and big ideas for a fast-growing company with historic and much-loved brands. As a member of the Public Relations, Government Affairs and Sustainability team, you will use your production skills to create videos that engage our multiple audiences. Just some examples include stories for our website about sustainability, interviews with our employees to drive recruitment, and drone-based videos that capture the passion we have for Coca-Cola and our many other beverage brands.
- Working within our current branding and style guidelines, use your creativity and vision to establish a consistent look and feel for all video content that will help elevate our overall corporate communications program.
- Working with the Director of Communications and Vice President of Public Relations, Government Affairs and Sustainability, lead the development of an annual production schedule for video content. Also, as you learn more about the company, contribute your own ideas for additional video content.
- Lead the production of all video content. Plan, storyboard, shoot, direct, edit and produce all aspects of every video from conception to publication, ensuring all content is produced to high visual and audio standards.
- Video events with taped or live broadcast support. Use planning experience and project management skills to ensure high-quality production videos for events that deliver a shared experience among our geographically dispersed employee base.
- Interact directly with people at every level of the company – from senior executives to entry level employees – to ensure subjects are comfortable and prepared to be on camera.
- Advise what additional resources (hardware, software or personnel) may be required to produce high-quality video content.
- A bachelor’s degree in video production, broadcasting and visual media communications.
- 3+ years of experience in professional filmmaking/videography.
- Excellent video production skills with a track record of success that can be demonstrated in a portfolio or showreel. Applicants MUST present a showreel within their application to be considered for this position.
- High degree of creativity with demonstrated ability to transform concepts into engaging video content.
- Demonstrated ability to independently plan and manage multiple projects to deadline and with minimal oversight.
- Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to work with employees across multiple geographies and at all levels of the company.
- Have a keen understanding of how video content is consumed on different platforms and devices. Be able to understand and communicate the data and trends that illustrate how each video performed and modify your approach to ensure continuous improvement.
- This position is based in Draper, Utah. Travel within Swire Coca-Cola’s footprint (up to 40%), and occasionally beyond, will be required post-COVID-19.
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-01-07