Planned Parenthood of Northern New England (PPNNE) is looking for a highly motivated, responsible, and creative self-starter to fill a full time (37.5hrs/wk) Digital Organizer position. This position is the bridge between on the ground organizing and digital mobilization of Planned Parenthood NH Action Fund supporters and will be based out of our Concord, NH administrative office. This is a 1 year grant funded position.
The Digital Organizer will help expand and deepen our online presence and engagement efforts. This will entail working collaboratively with the Communications Manager and the organizing team to develop creative and captivating online campaigns through digital strategy, messaging, graphics and online events and actions that inspire and engage our supporters.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong knowledge of online and field organizing tools and tactics; a creative, experimental approach to campaigns; a strong ability to independently advance projects and use analytical skills to evaluate and redesign campaigns.
Ideal applicants will have:
- A broad skill set and experience with creative and analytic tools
- solid written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to create engaging, interesting content, analyze and interpret performance, and adjust accordingly
- Experience and/or interest in graphic design
- Preferred experience using member databases such as EveryAction,/NGP some flexibility for occasional evening and weekend hours
Compensation for this position is commensurate with experience. Ideal candidates will have experience working with people from diverse ethnic, linguistic, socioeconomic and cultural communities, as well as a demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion and the intersection with health and social justice. Interested applicants please submit a cover letter and resume by visiting our website at www.ppnne.org/jobs.
Planned Parenthood of Northern New England welcomes diversity & is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job posted: 2020-07-28