Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Digital Paid Media Coordinator
Location: Strongly prefer candidate based in the DC metro area who can come into the Falls Church, VA office one day (2-days max) a week. If come across a particularly strong candidate outside of this footprint, candidate would need to be comfortable working in the EST time-zone.
The Coordinator, Digital Paid Media is a support and project management role works across multiple aspects of the paid media program for the Astound brands. This is a detail oriented role acting as a proactive support, project management, and administration within the paid media discipline. Supporting the day-today details and operations of the program, serving as producer and project manager to ensure excellence in campaign execution to drive business growth.
The Coordinator, Digital Paid Media reports to the Manager, Digital Paid Media, works within areas of: copy writing, campaign management, testing development, invoicing/billing, program administration, reporting, operational processes, deadlines & delivery and any other day-to-day needs of the program.
· Support day-to-day project management of paid media program/campaigns and programs for local marketing teams.
· Support daily management of assets, copy, pricing, and other campaign elements.
· Remain strongly aligned to digital marketing teammates and greater Marketing teams, to deliver flawless program execution via: review/completion of campaign briefs, management of digital assets, development of slide decks w/ data, reviewing and support reporting platforms, reviewing and processing invoicing. Plus other duties, as assigned.
· Bridge communications, project management and daily support from local internal stakeholders to agencies. Proactively pitch in on work, step up on tasks and align closely with workflows to deliver on-time launches and project timelines.
· Exhibit practical judgment in use of agency/vendor resources; taking on assignments internally and delegating only where needed.
· Be fluid and aware of how projects or strategic sequencing may shift based on executive direction, market factors or business change.
· Take direction from Manager, Paid Media to understand and enact campaigns/programs; working, each day, to move priorities and projects along with urgency.
· Support invoicing management and documentation of payments, budget changes and reconciliations.
· Own ad copy for all channels – write/ad copy ensuring accurate, sharp and appropriate for product/services. Proactively run ad copy testing. Know the products and pricing.
· Support creative assets management – static, animated and video with library, proofing, tagging and overall performance reporting.
· Keep updated day-to-day documentation and support overall program archiving, creative repository, processes and file management. Proactively support daily communications.
· Proactively, support accounting/finance teams in highly accurate and clear budget/invoice management. Support fiscal accountability of agency spend.
· Review and understand historical testing, innovations and best practices within paid media. Proactively maintain testing documentation and master testing plan with agency. Align with onsite test plans.
· Reinforce best practices. Working with agency & Director, Paid Media –engage in best practices that are foundational to the program.
· Study and use reporting and BI tools for Paid Media and greater Digital Marketing.
· Know and keep an eye on paid media KPI trends/changes. Quickly escalate data anomalies. Be an integral team player – fitting in where team and program support is needed.
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree required, with Major in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or other Analytics based degree.
· PMI or Paid Media certification is preferred.
· 2-4 years’ experience as project manager or support role within Digital Marketing, Agency or Paid Media.
· 1-3 years’ experience in digital advertising data, technology, ad campaign/asset management or agency support.
· 1-2 years’ experience in billing/invoicing coordination.
· Proven writing ability – short form ad or promotional copy. Must provide examples.
· Outstanding attention to detail. Strong focus and pride in writing, grammer, etc.
· Strong computer skills are a must. Google/MS Suite, Google Marketing Platform/360, Google Adwords or other modern digital advertising platforms. CRM and DMP exposure.
· Experience managing testing programs in marketing disciplines, paid media or general digital is a plus.
· Proactive project management, client/program support is absolutely critical. Ability to see next steps in work and enhance information is required.
· Proven success working in fast paced, innovative environment with a strong ability to project manage multiple deadlines and multi-task. Track record of commitment and follow-through on simultaneous projects.
· Highly organized; time management and very strong attention to detail are paramount in this role.
· Experience in telecommunications or mobile is preferred.
· Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills.
Astound Broadband is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace, support, and thrive on each other’s differences to maximize the experience of our teammates and our community. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Learn more here
Job posted: 2023-08-25