Digital Public Affairs Account Supervisor (A.S.)
The A.S. reports to the Director of Client Services, and serves as a mentor to Account Executives and junior staff, besides from keeping and expanding relationships with contractors.
- 6+ years of experience in public affairs, advertising, marketing, or public relations.
- Demonstrable track record of success with digital communications campaigns across paid ads, social media, websites, emails, mobile, and more on-time and on-budget.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing and communications tools and software including: WordPress, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, MS Office suite, Keynote, and design software.
- BA/BS in a related field preferred.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Problem Solving: anticipates and avoids problems before they occur. Sense of urgency. Correctly recommends and implements solutions.
- Strategic and Tactical Skills: Understands full capabilities of Unearth tools and services; recommends strategic approaches to meet client goals. Collaborates closely with Directors to balance creating new, customized solutions with standardized tried-and-true deliverables.
- Delegation and Management: Delegates tasks effectively to staff, at appropriate skill levels.
We’re a small, rapidly growing company. Startup culture – we move fast, we are versatile.
We are changing how high-stakes public affairs, PR, and marketing campaigns are managed. This is new territory. No one has all the answers, but we are finding them first.
Job posted: 2019-07-08