Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Digital Strategist Political
Digital Strategist – Political (Remote Position)
Location: 100% Remote
Sage Media is looking for an digital planner to join our team of passionate & talented media strategists. We are a full-service political media buying agency working for Democratic candidates and committees from every corner of the nation, from city council races to national advocacy campaigns.
Bring your values to work: we only partner with progressive campaigns and causes that are striving to make positive change. It is rewarding to spend your days enjoying your job AND knowing that it is making a difference.
A team that is talented, dedicated, and fun: we are smart & experienced political junkies who strive for excellence, while also being pop culture enthusiasts who truly enjoy the camaraderie of our interdependent and team-focused work.
Focus on your skills: you bring a wealth of talent to our team, and we are committed to furthering that with training that is broad, thorough, and ongoing. Our goal is to cultivate professionals who develop substantial skills, all while helping our clients advance their objectives.
It will be your responsibility to:
- Create digital media persuasion & GOTV plans to complement linear media strategy.
- Coordinate with linear media buyers to ensure campaigns have a comprehensive media strategy.
- Execute digital media plans through all phases of planning, placement, reporting, and analysis.
- Purchase, monitor, and track digital media buys for multiple campaign clients.
- Produce and deliver timely reporting on your digital media campaigns.
- Create payment schedules and coordinate with Finance staff to ensure timely and accurate payments to digital media vendors.
- Take part in Sage digital strategy meetings.
- Engage in frequent communication with consultants and campaigns.
- Participate in media strategy calls with clients.
Salary & Benefits
- The salary range is $55,000 – $65,000 per year, plus a competitive end-of-cycle bonus
- Generous Paid Time Off policy, plus paid Federal holidays and the week between Christmas and New Year as additional paid time off.
- Company sponsored health plan with generous employer contribution
- 401(k) retirement plan with 3% annual employer contributions
- The company of many talented and charming co-workers! We truly enjoy each other’s company and continually find ways to stay connected.
How to Apply: Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sage Media is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive work environment. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic.
Our ideal candidate brings…
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
- Enthusiasm for creating solutions and structures as opportunities arise in this rapidly growing department.
- Political experience: through internship, volunteer positions, paid work, or similar.
- 1-3 years of experience in digital media buying.
- Fluency in Facebook Business Manager, Google Ad Words, and Google Data Studio.
- Experience with general digital media analytics & reporting.
- A broad range of digital campaign management experience, from setup through analysis.
Along with these attributes possessed by all of us at Sage:
- Careful and meticulous attention to detail
- Experience in successfully managing multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Intellectual curiosity: we love learning about new tools, skills, and advancements
- Ability to effectively prioritize, manage time, and solve problems
- Communication: the attribute which makes everything else work.
- Internal: at Sage our job functions are interdependent, which means that detailed, professional, and timely communication makes all of our work successful.
- External: our clients know Sage will always keep them informed, give clear deadlines, and provide detailed analysis.
- A passion for (and extensive experience with) spreadsheets
- Experience with and interest in data: polling, rating, analytics, we love it all
- A positive attitude, with some humor and snark thrown in to balance everything out on those crazy-but-we-love-it days later in the cycle
Job posted: 2022-07-17