Digital Strategy Manager, The Brand Studio
The Digital Strategy Manager will work on internal projects developing strategy for digital projects in The Brand Studio, managing UX/UI prototypes of websites, web experiences, mobile apps, demo experiences and other digital tools. This leader will lead the account services efforts for our development of digital banners in Flashtalking platform, according to COX DMAS strategy and versioning guidelines. The Digital Strategy Manager will both lead and support the broader team in the design and development of web pages, sites, HTML e-mails and online interfaces within production deadlines and according to functional specifications. This role requires a keen mind who understands digital strategy, design, account management and digital best practices.Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
• Digital marketing expert with experience in creative and technical project management, design, and digital strategy
• Liaison with members of the COX DMAS team to execute digital banner strategy, implementation and analysis
• Performs research and analysis on existing websites, web apps, and mobile apps using a combination of tools such as analytics, heat mapping, and research
• Partners with The Brand Studio designers, copywriters, and developers to implement the designs and ensure proper quality and construction
• Take lead in building and managing internal stakeholder and external vendor relationships for The Brand Studio
• Works with Creative Leader, Senior Account Director and Creative Operations Manager – Digital to ensure studio success.
• Effectively and regularly communicates with Creative Leader, Senior Account Director and Creative Operations Manager – Digital ensuring visibility into work products, major deliverables and any roadblocks to success.
• Basic account management for internal digital clients, manage feedback cycle
• Write digital creative briefs and sales/strategy decks
• Interfaces directly with internal clients and boundary partners to obtain project details and requirements
• Partner with other team members in the execution of online merchandising strategies, with the goal of optimizing the customer experience
• Ensures that content is correctly prioritized, optimized, and refreshed to create clear, effective customer shopping experiences
• Expert use of data to make optimal decisions on site content. Understands how to build and run statistically significant experiments to derive validated answers. Is comfortable working with and diving into data to find insights
• Use of personalization and targeting schemas and tools to create customer experiences tailored to our customers and their needs
• Collaboration across DMAS, Brand, Insights teams and other relevant buying team members, to ensure content is accurate, up-to-date, and prioritized
• Strong project management over a variety of tasks with varying deadlines and priorities. Knows how to manage time and get things done in a fast-paced atmosphere
• Creation, curation, and optimization of customer journeys to maximize learning and buying for our customers
• Ensure sites and banners are working properly, and activating the right escalations to ensure issues are resolved in a timely and efficient manner
• 7+ years of experience executing online customer experiences• 5+ years of agency or corporate experience
• Vendor experience, specifically with Flashtalking platform, preferred
• Must have deep understanding of digital campaigns and Flashtalking platform
• A strategic thinker and decision maker
• Great organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to execute flawlessly
• Proven experience in problem solving. Not afraid to fail, willing to learn and improve
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong sense of typography, layout and space
• Passion for creating great customer experiences.
• Collaborative, open, learns and grows from working with others. Thrives in a team atmosphere.
• Proficient in data analysis with the ability to manage and report on project health and financials
• Self-directed, hardworking, and eager to learn
• Experience in Site Usability, A/B Testing, and Optimization
• Proficient in Google Analytics and Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
• Experience managing creative and agile development for Drupal website projects
• Established estimates, assumptions, requirements and scope for contracts and proposals
• Adept at fostering strong client relationships
• Prefer Google Adwords Certified
• Experience with global consumer brands
• Proficient in Workfront
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field preferred
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We’re dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Learn more here
Job ID: 202000943
Job posted: 2020-10-28