Director of Communications Administration
Who We Are:
Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender that focuses on creating solutions for our borrowers, partners, and employees—to provide the very best experience. We are genuine and hard-working individuals who are not scared to improve and intentionally push beyond what is considered “good enough.”
Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates and expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a ridiculous rate?! Apply below!
Who We Need:
The Director, Communications Administration will report to and support the VP, Communications, and be responsible for managing projects from the time of intake through execution. This includes working with internal clients to understand their objectives and coordinate with key stakeholders to fulfill their request. The Director, Communications Administration will oversee a team that develops departmental workflows and schedules, keeping staff members on task. The Communications Administration team will serve as the primary point of contact for other departments to request action from the Communications department.
The role will work closely with executive leadership on company-wide initiatives alongside the VP, Communications, and support to the Communications team and other senior leaders. Additionally, the Director, Communications Administration will manage a team of administrative professionals to support the intranet, document design, and document management.
What You Will Do:
- Provide oversight, guidance, direction, and peer-leadership to all Communications team members.
- Implement and manage communications project plans and timelines.
- Deliver against organizational and project-specific objectives, achieve quality outcomes, prioritize competing deadlines.
- Proactively work with a wide range of stakeholders including, Mortgage Technology, HR, IT, Brand, Marketing, and Compliance to develop project plans.
- Coordinate regular meetings to ensure projects are on track while appropriately escalating risks and interdependencies.
- Contribute to reviews of print, digital, video, and creative copywriting and works with stakeholders on revisions and approvals.
- Develop solution-based options and recommendations when roadblocks arise.
- Serve as the intranet’s product owner, driving a continuous improvement mindset focused on supporting an agile intranet that meets the company’s evolving needs.
- Oversee user-generated content for appropriateness and effectiveness.
- Monitor site analytics and reporting for key performance indicators.
- Serve as an advisor for improving internal communications and delivery via the intranet.
- Update and maintain all intranet documentation.
- Create a routine to socialize administrative intranet changes to the communications team for consistency and continuity.
- Supervise a team of specialists who work with internal teams to format, design, and manage various documents.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, communications, or a related field.
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience
- 3 – 5 years of experience in communications, journalism, or technology communications.
- 1-3 years of experience managing an intranet
- 5-7 years of leadership experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Experience or certification in Agile methodologies preferred
What We Offer:
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Benefits that become effective the first day of the month following your start date including – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and much more.
- 401K w/ 50% match up to a maximum employee contribution of 5%- Effective the 1st of the month following 30-days of employment.
Cardinal Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and aim to empower individuals and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
WE ARE CARDINAL FINANCIAL
We started Cardinal Financial with a passion for developing a better mortgage experience. Our proprietary loan origination software, Octane, is a sure advantage, but we soon found out that revolutionary technology only goes so far without revolutionary people. We place a premium on hiring talented, forward-thinking, entrepreneurial spirits who are committed, not only to reimagining the possibilities of mortgage lending, but to delivering a personal experience to every borrower every time. We take a tremendous amount of pride in our people because they’re what sets us apart from the rest. Our culture is strengthened by self-starters who look forward to coming to work every day and are willing to go the extra mile for their colleagues and their clients. Cardinal Financial is where your career meets your calling. Join us and be a part of something more than mortgage lending.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-02-02