Director of Communications and Analyst Relations
The Director of Communications will support the development and execution of a corporate media and corporate analyst relations program to the media and analyst community; fostering deeper relationships, driving positive reputation, raising brand awareness by positioning QOMPLX as an innovator and thought leader. This role will further the external image and reputation of QOMPLX through effective engagement and communication with the media and analyst community which will then be leveraged with key external audiences, industry influencers, but also clients, prospects, associates and QOMPLX shareholders. You will manage the media firm as well as coordinate heavily with the line of business product marketing
Initiate, organize and prepare all analyst briefings, presentations, and documents to present key messaging across all QOMPLX offerings
Leverage existing relationships and build new ones with the analysts & community to drive positive awareness of QOMPLX’s offerings across cybersecurity and data analytics industries
Network and have previous relationships with the analyst community (working with Gartner, Aite, Forrester, IDC, etc.)
Identify the right analysts to pitch the QOMPLX story and products
Maintain a database of all analyst contacts across QOMPLX and ensure coordination across business units
Monitor industry analysts, competitor activity in the space and relevant market trends
Create key corporate messaging for QOMPLX
Manage all external communications to media and analysts
Manage external media firm
Identify the right reporters and analysts to pitch the QOMPLX story and products
Collaborate with the Marketing, Strategy and GMs to develop an integrated effort around corporate media and communications
Demonstrate writing excellence when crafting internal and client materials and correspondence.
Craft comprehensive and compelling materials (strategic messaging, talking points, Q-As, news releases, social media posts, blog posts, website content, etc.)
Create and drive major corporate campaigns, working with the internal associates and using PR agencies
Develop and execute multi-platform communications strategies and plans to amplify this program
Support the development of corporate thought leadership content and how it can best be leveraged
Lead awards submissions for the company
Develop and write internal communications strategy
Write all internal communications such as emails and newsletters
Lead change management communications
Develop and assist with internal all-hands presentations
· 5-8 years of analyst relations/strategic communications/PR experience
· Excellent writer with experience in corporate messaging and branding
· Experience with analysts & community and reporters in cybersecurity and data analytics
· Fluent in digital media as it relates to corporate communications and reputation management
· Strategic and creative thinker able to design actionable, measurable programs which align with and advance business objectives.
· Able to think and act quickly, analytically and creatively to accommodate dynamic business environment.
· Strong interpersonal skills to influence key stakeholders and build support within organizations.
· Proven ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to executives and a variety ofaudiences.
Compensation & Benefits
· Competitive salary
· Incentive stock options
· Full range of benefits, including 401(k) and medical, dental & vision coverage
· Flexible “Personal Time Off (PTO)” plan and 10+ paid holiday days per year
· Apply for this role at qomplx.com/careers
Job posted: 2021-01-12