Director, Corporate Communications
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way companies engage their prospects and customers with data-rich, digital experiences that deliver real-time, actionable insights to drive revenue. In a digital-first world, ON24 is where business gets done. We are looking for an experienced Director of PR and Corporate Communications to help us amplify our message and our brand.
- Develop and execute media relations programs-building and maintaining reporter relationships, identifying story ideas, pitching stories and securing coverage.
- Manage agency relationships, guide strategic direction and measure agency performance
- Work closely with CEO to develop stories for bylines, and other comms, to amplify our vision
- Manage comms strategy for key executive outreach and strategic partnerships
- Build influencer network to champion our brand
- Work closely with analyst community to discover/develop/influence key research in our space
- Collaborate with our HR and Brand teams to help us activate our employees as champions of our brand
- 10+ years’ experience in PR, media relations and corporate communications
- Client side PR and comms experience preferred (SaaS-based or Martech experience a plus)
- Experience managing public relations agencies or direct agency experience
- Rolodex of business press relationships a major plus
- Ability to turn company vision into actionable executive presentations
- Must have a proven track record in developing and evolving corporate messaging and positioning
- Must be comfortable working directly with C-level executive
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage with and manage strong personalities
- Self-motivated, driven and passionate about PR, comms and media strategy
- Strong project management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate complex and overlapping projects and timelines
- A creative mindset and the ability to identify key messaging threads amongst a lot of noise
- Can work in a fast paced environment and multi-task high priority projects
- Exhibits emotional intelligence and team player attitude
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-07-02