Director of Corporate and Executive Communications – Remote
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UIPath, Okta, Workday, to name a few. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Clari is looking for an experienced and hands-on Director of Corporate and Executive Communications to transform our corporate communications efforts into storytelling that drives impact and action. This individual will use their skills to develop and implement integrated corporate communications programs that focus on corporate reputation, thought leadership, and executive visibility that position Clari as the leader in Revenue Operations, and Revenue Operations as both an essential capability and technology used by the world’s best-managed businesses.
We’re looking for an experienced writer with a knack for pushing messaging boundaries, a history of creating innovative and impactful storylines, and the gravitas and acumen to partner with and add value in support of our CEO and other executives in raising the profile of our company and category. This role will need to proactively think outside the box (i.e. beyond written communications across the entire digital marketing spectrum) to help a fast-growing company garner more earned attention for key thought leadership messages. This role will also have the opportunity to apply their broad expertise across corporate brand and reputation, positioning, and issues management to raise the level of maturity of Clari’s corporate communications programs.
This position reports to the VP of Corporate Marketing and will interact with Clari’s PR agency on a daily basis while partnering with our team of experienced marketers, content strategists, designers, and revenue professionals to execute on our strategic vision, and has the potential to oversee a growing team of communicators as our company continues to scale.
This is a fully remote opportunity but is preferred to be worked from the Western time zone; Bay Area preferred.
- Lead planning, development, and execution of holistic, integrated communications campaigns, inclusive of thought leadership, media relations, executive visibility, and corporate storytelling
- Develop CEO visibility strategy and drive implementation, including identifying, tracking, securing, and executing against an annual calendar of global, top-tier events and thought leadership moments by working with cross-functional teams
- Develop high-quality written materials that convey Clari’s corporate narrative including messaging platforms, press releases, blogs, Q&As, speeches, editorials, and social posts
- Partner with Brand, Content, Creative, Product Marketing and Growth Marketing teams to ensure consistent storytelling and strategic alignment around paid/earned/owned and social content and programs
- Develop and institute communications protocols, best practices, and processes that will drive greater efficiencies across the global marketing team
- Serve as communications counselor and strategist to senior management
- Lead the development of a proactive and reactive crisis and issues communications strategy and cross-functional issues management team on the early detection, identification, and proper handling of opportunities or situations that may have a direct impact on Clari’s corporate reputation
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, PR, English, Communications or related field
- 10-12 years of public relations or communications experience; Advanced degree (Masters/MBA) preferred
- Experience working in the technology, VC, or management consulting industries
- Strong knowledge of or experience working in high-growth SaaS companies preferred
- Must have proven experience managing executive visibility programs for C-Suite leadership for global brand(s)
- Polished, confident corporate communications and media relations skills
- An excellent storyteller with stellar writing skills – ability to write strong content with minimal editing. Writing samples available
- Experience in building and managing integrated paid/earned/owned/social and branded content/paid editorial programs that deliver measurable results
- Experience managing business issues navigating and synthesizing various viewpoints
- Experience coaching Senior Executives
- Understanding of how to use data and research to drive efforts
- Conversant in media measurement and analytics
- Proven track record of managing staff and or/agency teams to achieve measurable results
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-06-05