Director of Corporate Social Responsibility
WHO ARE WE?
The way healthcare is paid for and delivered in America today is fundamentally flawed, making it cost too much and take too long for most Americans. We pay more for our health care than any other developed country, and yet our healthcare outcomes lag far behind. COVID is a wake up call.
Nomi Health was founded in 2019 as a direct healthcare company with a simple yet bold mission: rewire how we pay for healthcare and how it is delivered in order to create the cost-effective — and simply effective — experiences we all deserve as employers, patients and providers.
Our COVID-19 public health programs are a perfect example of a more direct, digital-first health care model at work. Since the start of the pandemic, we have delivered several of the very few “burden-free” testing and vaccination programs in America — not requiring insurance, a doctor’s note or cost. Our programs have supported millions of Americans with digital scheduling and result delivery and 24-48 hour test result turnaround times, as well as mobile-based programs to take COVID tests and vaccines directly where they are needed most. Our operational know-how means we can deliver these programs to local governments, organizations and employers at among the lowest per unit costs in the country. Today, we are focused on locking arms with governments and organizations on effective COVID response programs that help Americans return to school, work and life.
Having delivered millions of COVID tests and hundreds of thousands of vaccinations to date, Nomi’s journey is just starting in delivering integrated care the way it should be. Our mission won’t rest until we rewire health care infrastructure and deliver the kind of health care experience we all deserve in America.
The system must change, and we’re the ones to do it. Join us on the journey.
WHY IS THIS ROLE CRITICAL?
The Nomi Health team is driven to work for something bigger than ourselves. The Director of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) will lead Nomi Health’s impact and giveback efforts, elevating its internal employee volunteerism and external community partner strategies. This individual will work to ensure that Nomi Health is supporting and assisting critical nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), associations and partners that are aligned with Nomi Health’s mission.
OK, HOW ABOUT A FEW SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Develop strategic and authentic partnerships with community organizations and/or non-profits in the communities in which Nomi Health does business.
- Maintain nonprofit, association and community organization partner satisfaction and engender partnership growth.
- Manage partnership activities, campaigns, and initiatives. Additionally develop budgets, planning and executing in close collaboration with the Nomi Health leadership team.
- Collaborate with key business areas to identify, design and help execute employee engagement and volunteering activities that are aligned with the overarching social impact strategy.
- Develop and manage Nomi Health’s charitable and impact giving programs.
- Creation of strong relationships with internal stakeholders, to support existing partnerships and to forward Nomi Health’s CSR work.
- Work across the regions to share local activity, establish an internal CSR network, support strategy visibility and promote cross-regional collaboration.
- Collaborate with the Public Affairs and Communications teams to highlight Nomi Health’s CSR efforts to educate and enhance our reputation in the market as a thought leader in the space.
- Create reports demonstrating the impact of partner activities, campaigns, and initiatives. Establish relevant goals, collect and monitor data, and support progress reporting and post-event/sale recap reports.
- This role reports to the Managing Director, Government and Public Affairs.
WHAT TYPE OF THINGS HELP ME THRIVE IN THIS ROLE?
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- A graduate degree in Public Administration or a Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE) certificate may be advantageous, but not required.
- Minimum of 10+ years of relevant experience working in CSR and or a social impact function preferred.
- Well networked and maintains strong relationships with non-profit organizations and associations.
- Driven to create change and social impact.
- Ability to work and communicate in a cross-team setting.
- Familiarity with healthcare associations, policy and nonprofits desired.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, Strong attention to details and technicalities, Excellent organizational and technical skills, Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
Job posted: 2021-10-06