Director of Digital Campaign Communications – Public Affairs
AT&T Inc (NYSE:T) is a modern media company whose mission is to inspire human progress through the power of communication and entertainment. With the scale of a Fortune 10 company and a diverse media and technology portfolio of brands (Warner Bros., Direct TV, HBO, Xandr), AT&T is poised for transformation while building on 35 consecutive years of quarterly dividend growth. We will lead the next revolution in technology, media and telecommunications by bringing together premium video content, a large base of direct to consumer relationships, and high-speed networks optimized for video and advertising technology.
As part of this journey, AT&T’s External & Legislative Affairs organization is seeking a Director of Digital Campaign Communications candidate who will be responsible for coordinating digital communications for public affairs campaigns in support of company public policy objectives.
This position is located in Washington DC.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan, coordinate and implement strategies for highly complex communications programs, including proactive digital communications – websites, social, and email; paid media; and various grassroots tactics.
- Develop amplification strategies and organize campaign execution schedules with stakeholders across the company.
- Translate corporate policy goals into simple, easy to understand strategic messaging for key audiences.
- Build and maintain key audience and stakeholder lists.
- Direct advertising or public affairs agencies in the creative development, execution and measurement of programs regarding public policy issues.
- Develop and maintain system for collecting and building narratives.
- Incorporate audience research and polling into communications.
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Experience: 8 or more years of experience in communications
Learn more here
Job ID 2125035
Job posted: 2021-05-04