Director, Digital Marketing
About the company
Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics. Guardant Health’s Oncology Platform is designed to leverage its capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory and reimbursement to improve patient clinical outcomes and lower healthcare costs. In pursuit of its goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease, Guardant Health has launched multiple liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360CDx and GuardantOMNI, for patients with advanced cancer, which fuel its LUNAR development programs for cancer recurrence and early detection. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 7,000 oncologists, over 50 biopharmaceutical companies and at all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
About the Role:
Healthcare marketing has long been starved for an innovative approach to digital marketing that effectively engages healthcare professionals and patients. There is no such thing as a “growth hacker” in healthcare, but there should be, and we hope it’s you.
The Senior Manager/Director of Digital Marketing will be responsible for developing and executing new approaches to digital marketing in healthcare. You will have the opportunity to guide and execute digital programs that support making Guardant360 Liquid Biopsy standard of care in the treatment of stage IV cancer patients.
This role is a unique opportunity to expand and enhance the Guardant360 digital footprint by developing strategy and tactically executing digital marketing initiatives that can drive the growth of a technology that is changing the lives of cancer patients.
- Develop Guardant360 digital strategy and lead day-to-day execution of digital campaigns, tactics and programs to drive digital engagement, product sales, and other business objectives.
- Partner closely with brand leads to develop digital strategies, metrics, content and execution plans that drive business objectives.
- Develop and experiment with innovative digital approaches to educating healthcare professionals and patients about the Guardant360 portfolio of products and precision medicine
- Management of vendors, agencies to support digital marketing initiatives
- Develop, execute and maintain SEO & SEM activity for Guardant Health
- Develop metrics that support digital activity and inform digital investment
- 8+ years of digital marketing experience required across various channels
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of traditional and non-traditional marketing channels including search engine optimization, marketing automation platforms, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Must have strong collaboration skills and experience working with cross-functional teams
- Strong knowledge of analytics and reporting including website and advertising analytic tools
- 3 years of project management experience
- Google Analytics, AdWords, or Tag Manager preferred
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required.
- Prior healthcare marketing experience is a plus
- Prior Oncology Diagnostic/Biopharma experience is a plus
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- MBA (or equivalent) is preferred
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-07-13