Director, Digital Marketing Lead
The Director, Digital Marketing will play an important role within the Coherus® commercial organization. This role has responsibility for leading digital marketing strategies for UDENYCA®, Coherus COMPLETE™, and Coherus corporate communications. The Director, Digital Marketing is a strategic thought partner and functional expert, guiding high-impact non-personal campaigns and customer experiences for healthcare professionals – across channels, including media and social, web and mobile, and customer relationship management. This role requires an individual with strong business acumen, deep digital and multi-channel expertise, strategic thinking skills and proven execution experience. They also need the ability to engage, influence and collaborate with different functional teams and across therapeutic areas to deliver timely and high impact results. This role reports into the Vice President, Marketing and is based in Redwood City, CA.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Leads digital media strategy and execution for UDENYCA®, Coherus COMPLETE™, and Coherus corporate communications in collaboration with the Senior Product Manager of digital marketing.
- Partners with all members of the marketing team to provide strategic support in the planning and execution of both personal and non-personal digital engagement tactics.
- Designs and embeds Multi-channel strategy/planning frameworks and tools to better understand and engage Patients, Health Care Professionals and key stakeholders in personalized, integrated customer experiences which leverage the appropriate communication channels and the full potential of digital transformation in health care.
- Provides ongoing strategic advisory services to the marketing team regarding multichannel / digital best practices and approaches which integrate with brand goals and overall business objectives.
- Works with the marketing team on key initiatives/ pilots to identify and execute on multichannel / digital opportunities.
- Manages agency and strategic partnerships for digital media and multi-channel marketing from assessment phase to pull-thru.
- May support planning and execution of promotional activities at congresses
- Actively contributes to the strategic planning process for UDENYCA® and future Coherus® products
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7- 10 years of pharma marketing experience including significant experience in US oncology markets
- Strong collaboration, co-creation and influencing skills demonstrated across different levels and functions
- Demonstrated knowledge, experience and best practices with digital marketing frameworks, tools, platforms and processes
- Demonstrated experience in delivering and measuring business outcomes from multi-channel strategies and investments
- Networking with external key stakeholders, thought leaders and influencers in multi-channel engagement and digital innovation to inform a compelling and differentiated approach to multi-channel
- Demonstration of a test and learn framework that was embedded as part of multi-channel execution to inform continuous improvement, learning and business decisions
- Able to demonstrate ability to multi-task and meet/exceed deadlines.
- Graduate degree in business or healthcare preferred
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-10-26