Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Director, Digital Paid Media Planning
SKDK, an award-winning public affairs and political advertising agency, is looking for a driven, self-starter to join its Digital Media team as Director, Digital Paid Media Planning. With offices in Washington, D.C., New York City, Albany, and Los Angeles, SKDK brings unparalleled strategic communications experience to Fortune 500 companies, nonprofits, philanthropic organizations, labor unions, political committees, and candidates.
Whether it is creating a campaign launch video for a candidate, assisting a corporate client on establishing messaging around their corporate social responsibility strategy, or guiding a nonprofit through a crisis, SKDK is always at the forefront, leading the charge. There is no company better that understands the intersection of press, politics, and policy.
At SKDK, we are made whole by the diversity of our team. We are a firm that invites and celebrates the uniqueness of each member of our team and encourages individuals to bring their best selves into the workplace. Whether it is through participation in one of our Employee Resource Groups, serving on our DEI Council, opportunities to volunteer, or bringing a new perspective to client work, your individuality and experience matters.
As a Director, you will work with a wide range of clients, including corporate, association, nonprofit and issue advocacy, and support the work of the firm to create deliverables that are creative, strong, and will help meet clients’ goals.
A Digital Paid Media Planning Director job responsibilities include:
- Drafting strategic, integrated, and client-ready paid media plans.
- Working with vendors and platform partners to execute digital campaigns. This includes implementing and monitoring cross-channel media buys.
- Collaborating with internal teams to manage timelines and budgets.
- Producing client-ready reports with KPIs and recommended optimizations to meet client goals.
A successful candidate will have:
- At least four years as a media coordinator, assistant media planner, or assistant sales planner.
- Strong experience working with platforms such as Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, DV360 (or other DSPs).Experience managing internal team members and coordinating with vendors.
- Deep knowledge of industry trends and an ability to communicate about it effectively.
- Passion for emerging platforms and paid media best practices.
What we offer:
SKDK provides a generous benefits package including 100% coverage for health, vision, and dental insurance premiums; paid parental leave; time off including vacation, holidays, and sick time; 401(k) with an employer contribution, reimbursement for cellular service, public transportation benefits, and additional benefits.
SKDK believes in the growth and development of all our employees and therefore we offer:
Professional development and career guidance
Opportunities for advancement
Participation in Employee Resource Groups
A collegial and supportive office environment
Employment at SKDK is contingent upon the candidate’s successful completion of a background check, reference check, and compliance with SKDK’s COVID-19 policy. SKDK requires all employees to show proof of full vaccination, as defined by the CDC, prior to the beginning of their employment. Applicants who believe they need an accommodation of this policy because of a medical exemption or sincerely-held religious belief should inform the Director of Human Resources after an offer of employment is extended; please do not include any medical, genetic, or religious information on your application materials.
SKDK is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any protected category.
Job posted: 2022-06-21