Director, Digital Solutions
NCQA is hiring a new director! The Director of Digital Solutions serves as a key leader of the Digital Solutions Product Team to help create, define, and articulate compelling product vision and strategy for current and future NCQA Digital Solutions. With an eye for design and strong understanding of user experience concepts and function, The Director of Digital Solutions will analyze needs of the market, key stakeholders, and competitive opportunity to inform the product vision and strategy while maintaining ownership of the end-to-end commercial success of digital solutions.
The Director of Digital Solutions should have demonstrated success in bringing new software solutions to market, identifying barriers to adoption, driving success in user engagement, and full product life cycle management in an agile process. Demonstrated success in product management for digital community platforms is a plus.
- Product Management Leadership (revenue, profitability, roadmap, business case/ROI, budgeting over assigned product areas)
- Product Definition, Strategy and Management
- User experience, design, and voice of the customer
- Solutions Evangelism and Go to Market support
Required Skillset and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, Strategy, or another related field.
- (5-10) years of product management experience, with at least (2-3) years’ experience managing other senior level product managers.
- At least 5 years working directly with skilled UX persons who can carry what they have learned to lead exceptional user experience in absence of full time UX personnel.
- Self-starter with the demonstrated ability to articulate a strong product vision and strategy and carry it all the way to tactical planning and successful execution in a dynamic healthcare market.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively translate a large amount of complex customer, clinical, market, and technical data from multiple sources into a clear value proposition and to articulate and communicate this value proposition to a range of customer and internal audiences.
- Demonstrated success in driving user adoption and engagement through product strategy.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
NCQA is a drug free workplace. NCQA recruits, hires, trains and promotes individuals, and administers any and all personnel actions, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, citizenship, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected statuses under applicable state and federal laws.
NCQA will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-02-07