Director, Executive Communications
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Director, Executive Communications
The Director of Executive Communications will support designated Operating Committee members in the creation and implementation of critical communications that support change management and the ongoing growth of our business.
What you’ll need:
- 7-10 years’ communications experience in a corporate environment.
- Undergraduate / Master’s degree in communications is a plus.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to listen, absorb, process and distill new information across a wide range of complex topics, programs, products and services.
- Strong ability to build and grow trusted relationships at the executive level
- Ability to manage and be discreet with sensitive / confidential information
- Creative thinker with service mindset
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, integrity, credibility and confidence
- Collaborative, team player
What you’ll do:
- Partner with two Operating Committee (OC) Leaders to develop and execute a communications strategy and calendar that supports OC/BU objectives
- Includes (but is not limited to): Town Halls, OC scripts, videos, presentations, announcements, posts, etc.
- Work alongside VP Executive Communications to support the CEO’s Executive Communications needs
- Collaborate with Internal Communications BU Partners to drive alignment of communications activities across our intranet and other communications platforms
- Collaborate across the OC, BU leaders, CCOE and others to thread key messages in scripts, provide feedback and contribute as appropriate
- Collaborate with leaders and business partners to continuously improve live event viewership in key global locations
- Support your OC members in elevating leadership capability on their teams through communications (as appropriate)
- Support your OC members in leading change and driving associate engagement
- Help codify a set of proven practices for Executive Communications
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation across everything you do
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Job Requisition ID:48876By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job posted: 2021-01-25