Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Director, Federal Regulatory Affairs
The Edison Electric Institute (EEI), the association that represents all U.S. investor-owned electric companies, has an outstanding opportunity for a Director, Federal Regulatory Affairs.
The Director will be responsible to enhance the competitive, strategic, and other interests of EEI’s members through the development, analysis, and advocacy of EEI positions on federal regulatory affairs. The incumbent works with other employees and other EEI resources to organize and maintain effective working relationships with member company representatives, facilitates EEI’s liaison with FERC and other federal agencies, and communicates EEI positions to a wide range of audiences
The successful applicant will have:
- Bachelors degree required. Masters degree in relevant field or JD preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of related professional experience in the energy industry, FERC knowledge and experience preferred
- Experience in Industry knowledge and analytic skills.
- Exceptional project and process management skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate complex issues in preparing briefs and other documents.
- Self-motivated and able to function effectively with minimal supervision.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2022-04-24