Director, Global Channel Partners Marketing -200010CX
Director, Global Channel Partners Marketing will lead, develop and implement global channel partners marketing programs for Tech products. This role reporting to the Global VP of Field Marketing will be responsible for creating a marketing strategy to support existing channel partners, as well as, targeting new channel partners, managing channel partner events, creating and managing digital assets for campaigns, and coordinating channel partner content within the marketing team and department leaders.
Global Channel Partner Marketing Director responsibilities include:
Research, Develop and Execute Strategy
- Review latest digital trends and searches, as well as, best practices for channel partners and monitor competitor channel marketing programs.
- Create and build an MDF plan, as well as, manage the execution of the funds to the partners. Work with leadership to build a test pilot program. Determine a channel partners platform to accept partners, manage channel, and dispense funds. Work with Corporate Channel Partners Marketing team to coordinate efforts.
- Direct and lead execution of the go-to-market strategy to support and successfully launch new or updated programs, campaigns and sales plays.
- Create a strategy and develop a marketing plan to support current channel partners and to target new global channel partners
- Lead with data, team with Tech Pillar Analytics and Insights team to develop consistent, standardized, and reliable reports and dashboards representing campaign reporting highlighting pipeline and revenue performance
Program Creation, Execution and Management
- Work with Product Marketing and Global Demand Generation teams to coordinate existing content and drive the creation of net new content that can be used in the channel and to market through various digital channels to reach our partners and promote the channel partner program
- Develop Digital and Sales Campaigns to support current channel partners and target new channel partners. Team with global demand generation team on all elements of partner marketing demand generation plan, including design, development, resourcing, communication, and budgeting. Determining media platform to advertise on and how to adapt campaigns to suit the channel they’re being used on.
- Conduct and manage channel partner marketing events, including NA Partner event and OpenWorld
- Oversee the marketing plan for specific priority partners and drive the execution of those plans
- Collaborate and align partner plans with regional field marketing teams to ensure partner and sales growth for all regions.
Partner Self-Service & Communication
- Be the voice of Oracle Tech Pillar global channel ecosystem and ensure regular and appropriate communications are shared with channel partners
- Leverage global partner portal and develop and execute partner communications plans to equip partners for upcoming product launches, sales play campaigns, and to support partner enablement
- 10+ years’ experience in leadership roles in B2B software or technology marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree with a Marketing or Business focus preferred
- Proven experience planning and executing global channel marketing plans
- Proven success in driving pipeline and optimizing returns with channel partners
- Ability to interact and collaborate effectively with team members, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and partners
- Ability to think strategically while implementing tactically, balancing longer term ambitions with current capacity and demands
- Experience with sales and marketing automation, such as Eloqua
- Effective communication skills including the ability to convey information to a wide variety of internal and external audiences
As a member of the global Channel Marketing organization, establish joint marketing plans with partners and identify effective distribution channels to promote Oracle’s products, services, and business programs in support of Corporate objectives. Drive delivery of the Oracle message and monitor business results of e-marketing by acting as an integration point for all marketing initiatives within your product or geography.
Manage advertising / public relations and communication activities within the context of the overall corporate plan for the achievement of short and long term business objectives, increased profit and market control; as defined and communicated by higher management. Provide subordinates with best practice solutions: this will include coaching and development of team members, to meet business goals. Disseminate key corporate information to the geography operations pertaining to new product development/launches. Liaise with managing directors to ensure that marketing activities are in support of sales plans. Direct marketing resources and budget to be deployed using the most appropriate marketing mix for the geography. Ensure consistency between global directions and single-geography implementation choices. Implement and monitor advertising campaigns on a geographical basis as needed. Maintain necessary contact with major suppliers, agencies, customers, industry associations and government representatives to achieve marketing objectives. Provide effective performance management: set clear goals for all staff, provide regular feedback on performance and conduct a formal appraisal at the conclusion of the fiscal year. Implement organizational changes in line with changing business & market needs.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 12 years relevant work experience. Software business management experience. Sales and Marketing experience in the IT industry.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job posted: 2020-11-17