Director, Global Communications
- Partner with the marketing leadership team to build a cohesive, aligned corporate communications strategy and drive execution.
- Lead the ideation and execution of strategic communication campaigns by drafting content that aligns with key objectives and deliverables.
- Directly lead a team of communicators responsible for driving the RSA story thru media, blogs, an agency, digital and social channels.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key media, influencers, and agency partners to help promote RSA messaging and marketing.
- Manage inbound media requests.
- Develop, write, edit and promote concise content for thought leadership, product needs and news.
- Help leverage RSA events, activities, and customers to educate and influence media, analysts, and industry experts during major virtual and in-person events through trend spotting and/or real-time content creation.
- A positive attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written and visual.
- Good understanding of the communications tool set, including social listening, media monitoring and market influence.
- A deep understanding for how brands can utilize communications to influence external audiences.
- A balance of creative and analytical thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of corporate or communications agency management experience.
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.
Job ID: R075573
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-11-17