Director of Government Relations
DataRobot is the leader in enterprise AI, delivering trusted AI technology and enablement services to global enterprises competing in today’s Intelligence Revolution. DataRobot’s enterprise AI platform democratizes data science with end-to-end automation for building, deploying, and managing machine learning models. This platform maximizes business value by delivering AI at scale and continuously optimizing performance over time. The company’s proven combination of cutting-edge software and world-class AI implementation, training, and support services, empowers any organization – regardless of size, industry, or resources – to drive better business outcomes with AI.
With a singular focus on AI since its inception, DataRobot has a proven track record of delivering AI with ROI. DataRobot has offices across the globe and more than $700 million in funding from top-tier firms, including Altimeter, New Enterprise Associates, Sapphire Ventures, Meritech, and DFJ Growth. For more information, visit https://www.datarobot.com, and join the conversation on Twitter and LinkedIn.
About this role
DataRobot is looking for a Director of Government Relations to manage relationships with the incoming administration, the House and the Senate. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of and experience in appropriations, Defense or HHS, with relationships in the Congressional Tri-Caucus as a plus.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a public policy forward company whose core values are to change the world for the better with AI and define artificial intelligence in the public policy space.
The government relations program has direct support from the CEO and wide support throughout the company.
- Managing senior relationships and engagement with HHS, DoD and other relevant agencies
- Managing relationships and engagement with House and Senate offices and keeping them briefed on the company’s public policy activities
- Helping devise and implement a comprehensive government relations strategy
- Managing relationships with relevant think tanks and issue-specific not-for-profit organizations
- Working with outside consultants to devise and implement legislative strategy
- Five to ten years of experience on Capitol Hill either in the House of Representatives and Congress or as a Lobbyist
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; strategic writing and editing ability
- Ability to understand highly technical concepts and translate into layperson’s terms
- Ability to work comfortably with C-suite executives
- Strong Capitol Hill network
- Proficiency in Google Slides is a plus
- No clearance requirement
DataRobot is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. DataRobot is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-04-21