Director, Government & Trade Relations
- Responsible for initiating and managing a range of government relations and public affairs projects to favorably influence the public policy environment in support of business objectives.
- Participate in strategy and execution of plans to impact government officials, opinion leaders, and the public at large about issues related to our businesses
- Responsible for the overall monitoring of state and federal government legislation and regulations that affect the operations of our businesses
- Implement a sustained course of action to influence legislation and regulations
- Help align public policy strategies with business goals
- Coordinate the development, implementation and execution of specific lobbying and public affairs campaigns tailored to specific issues.
- Work with trade industry and standards association colleagues and other internal and external groups to maximize the impact of business goals
- Identify and analyze emerging political and policy issues at local, state and federal levels
- Supervise all outreach and communication directed at local, state and federal policymakers
- 4+ years experience in government or government relations • Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to work as part of cross-functional teams, with strong oral and written communication skills required
INMAR DEVELOPS TECHNOLOGY AND USES ADVANCED DATA ANALYTICS TO MAKE COMMERCE WORK SMARTER.
Inmar helps leading Fortune 500 companies and emerging brands stay relevant and propel growth while providing their consumers with personalized and precision-driven tools to save money, improve health and safety, and more conveniently go about their lives. Inmar’s holistic portfolio of media products enables advertisers to access a variety of intelligent tools, including its influencer media platform, conversational commerce (chat-based media), audience extension and on-site digital media for retail. As a trusted intermediary for over 35 years, Inmar has served retailers, manufacturers, healthcare providers, government and employers as their trusted intermediary and helped them redefine innovation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets.
If you need accommodations completing the job application, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 336.631.2500.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-11-08