Director, HCAHPs- Public Affairs
Ipsos is the world’s third largest market research company, present in 90 markets and employing more than 18,000 people. Our passionately curious research professionals, analysts and scientists have built unique multi-specialist capabilities that provide true understanding and powerful insights into the actions, opinions and motivations of citizens, consumers, patients, customers or employees. We serve more than 5000 clients across the world with 75 business solutions.
Founded in France in 1975, Ipsos is listed on the Euronext Paris since July 1st, 1999. The company is part of the SBF 120 and the Mid-60 index and is eligible for the Deferred Settlement Service (SRD).
ISIN code FR0000073298, Reuters ISOS.PA, Bloomberg IPS:FP www.ipsos.com
- Blending healthcare/CMS protocol project leadership with business growth; an expectation of a split between launching/advising new projects to ensure high quality delivery and support of new business development.
- Ensure client satisfaction with deliverables as well as employee satisfaction through a commitment to professional development anchored in the business’s core strategy.
- Compelling and market impactful thought leadership in requisite areas of expertise.
- Some travel outside of DC area is anticipated to meet with clients, prospective clients, and the Ipsos project team.
- Established professional committed to providing evidence-based strategic insights to senior clients; position will be focused on healthcare/protocol work among private and public healthcare systems nationwide, focused on performance measurement and improvement programs.
- Experience with healthcare surveys required, including CAHPS (HCAHPS, ACO CAHPS, CG CAHPS, etc.) Magnet certification, and other survey work for healthcare clients, including brand, pricing, and A&U surveys.
- Experience with electronic feedback management (EFM) platforms and SAAS companies a plus.
- 10 -15 years’ experience in the areas of health policy and program design, advisory services, and advanced analytics, including public sector consulting and integrated program management sought.
- Experience overseeing social science research projects, including complex survey programs and analytical products
- Knowledge of social science research methods and ability to advise clients on issues of research design
- Demonstrated success in working with government and private sector health system clients delivering strategic advice and delivering quality work on-time, and on-budget
- Track record of consistently increasing private sector and government business revenue through the capture of new work and organic/incremental growth within existing client projects.
- Strong dynamic speaking skills and a commitment to developing and disseminating thought leadership.
- Professional experience working with or working at management consulting firms, social science research firms, marketing communications companies, global public affairs firms, etc. a plus.
- MA/MPH/MBA/PhD/Above or equivalent experience.
How Success Will Be Evaluated
- Mentoring and building a strong, dedicated results-oriented team.
- Ability to meet financial growth targets.
- The ability to “Wow” clients and become a trusted advisor to clients.
Ipsos’ Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Ipsos recognizes the necessity of building an inclusive culture that values each employee’s individuality and diverse perspectives. For more than 40 years, our mission has been to generate and analyze data about society, markets, brands, and behaviors to provide our clients with the insights that elevate their understanding of the world. This could not be fulfilled without Ipsos’ diverse employees who compile and analyze this data—they are the essence of who we are and what we do.
We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, creating an environment that promotes inclusion, and allowing employees from all walks of life to flourish. Ipsos encourages our employees to act in a respectful and responsible manner, in line with codes of best practices concerning diversity and inclusion, human rights, equality, and civility for every individual.
Ipsos is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected class and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-06-02