Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Director, Integrated Marketing
Joining Tipalti means you’re stepping onto a fintech unicorn rocketship pointed towards greatness. We’re the financial operations experts powering high-velocity companies and eliminating the pain in payments. Tipalti eliminates up to 80% of the payables workload for finance and accounting departments. Our AI-driven technology does the work no one wants to do, and we do it better than anyone.
Tipalti is hiring a Director of Integrated Marketing, reporting to the Vice President, Demand Generation. You will lead a team who develops our integrated marketing strategy and programs designed to drive demand growth in a highly competitive market.
As a change leader you will work across the Marketing organization to build demand gen campaigns that deliver net new prospects and develop existing leads to become qualified opportunities for our international sales organization. We are looking for a partner who can collaborate across Marketing, and develop a strong relationship with Marketing Operations to execute and optimize campaign performance on an ongoing basis.
You will be an experienced demand marketer who has worked in a fast-paced environment with a proven ability to develop comprehensive story-led campaigns. You can effectively deliver segmented campaigns that address critical stages of the buyer and payee journey. You demonstrate an ability to manage cross-functional teams, and external agencies to meet quarterly demand targets. You will be highly strategic and able to translate customer insights into marketing strategies, very comfortable using data to make decisions, and able to incrementally improve results with a test-to-learn approach. Most importantly, you must model our values and have a passion for developing talent.
Qualifications for strong candidates:
- Lead a growing team to deliver Webinar and Nurture in support of and complimentary to integrated campaigns
- Collaborate with Paid channels, Events and Field Marketing to incorporate campaign touchpoints
- Oversee campaign agencies while keeping them aligned to Marketing’s objectives and themes
- Develop programs to engage the Tipalti ecosystem
- Work as a close partner with the creative and content teams to align deliverables to the campaign story arc and segmented messaging
- Encourage collaboration and promote integrated, full funnel campaigns that achieve our goals
- Work with product marketing teams, creative and content teams to personalize campaigns that acquire new customers.
- Work with our Marketing Operations and Analytics team to develop the buyer’s journey and campaign framework
- Leverage analytics to set campaign goals and indicators, oversee measurement and monitoring of campaigns, and effectively use experimentation to improve our marketing efforts.
- Oversee campaign budgets, including existing spend and new business cases for added investment
- Demonstrated success with global and regional demand gen campaigns
- Experience with demand measurement metrics, experimentation, and analytics
- Ability to work within a business-critical role that will be defined and redefined along the journey
- A willingness to listen, take feedback and remain flexible
- Curious and brave with a constant desire to test new ideas and channels.
- You naturally take a global-first mindset
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- 3+ years of demonstrated people leadership experience, with a passion for developing talent
We’re building a more inclusive environment where our employees, partners, and customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these values in building our workplace. Tipalti is an equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we’re a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means “We handled it,” a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-12-21