Director Marketing Communication – (1658)
Director Marketing Communication
The most security-conscious organizations trust Telos Corporation to protect their vital IT assets. The reputation of our company rests on the quality of our solution and the integrity of our people. Explore what you can bring to our solutions in information assurance, secure networks, secure enterprise messaging, and identity management.
Be a part of the Telos culture and see what sets us apart! Telos offers an excellent compensation package with benefits that include generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and 401k. Our employees enjoy more than just a great work environment!
Following the lead of the EVP of marketing and strategy, the marketing communications director is responsible for coordination of marketing department projects and processes and ensuring internal and external communications are in line with corporate strategy and support brand integrity. The marcom director manages as team of marketing professionals with specialized expertise in content marketing, digital marketing, public relations, events management, advertising, video production, and design.
This position will be based in our HQ located in Ashburn, VA, however remote consideration will be made for candidates with a strong resume and experience.
- Ensure delivery of consistent strategic corporate messages through a variety of media.
- Monitor Telos corporate and related brands to maintain brand integrity.
- Interact regularly with product managers, practice leads, and other subject matter experts to develop marketing messages delivered through project-relevant media.
- Coordinate efforts of marcom staff to ensure success of individual and team efforts in support of lead generation and nurturing, corporate visibility, and sales support.
- Oversee development and ensure quality of content marketing, digital marketing, public relations, events management, advertising, lead generation, video production, and design activities.
- Plan and execute activities to support staff morale and professional development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, public relations, business or communications is required.
- Strong background with commercial driven marketing efforts.
- Minimum 16 years’ business experience (14 years with advanced degree).
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in a management capacity.
- Expert written and verbal communication.
- Leadership and collaboration skills.
- The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements to access sensitive information, which requires US citizenship.
Telos maintains a drug-free workplace and will conduct drug testing on all applicants who have accepted an offer of employment.
Telos Corporation participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Telos will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and/or the Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”) of your authorization to work in the United States.
Telos offers excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs for today and the future.
Telos and its subsidiaries are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-01-04