Director of Marketing and Communications
About The Alaska Club
We have a network of 14 health and fitness clubs with different formats, a wide variety of classes, amenities, state of art of equipment, and programming for everyone. We provide all the choices so that our members stay motivated and engaged in their health regimens. We are the best choice for people who want variety, convenience, and a comfortable, welcoming environment. We cater to families and individuals who are dedicated to making fitness part of their lives. For over 35 years we have been dedicated to providing cutting-edge programs, services, and equipment to members and showing them The Way Fitness Should Be….Fun, Rewarding, Inspiring, Relaxing for all of our members.
The Director of Marketing and Communications is responsible for developing and implementing marketing plans that align with the company’s strategic business goals. This position is responsible for overseeing and coordinating the implementation of marketing strategies, policies, advertising, event support, the promotion of company visibility, and identifying external audiences’ to enhance brand awareness and engagement. The Director of Marketing and Communications is responsible for developing and implementing marketing plans for new member acquisition, concessions, member retention and public relations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Brand Reputation Management
Media and public relations
Community Partnership & Event Management
Growth Marketing ‘ oversee the implementation of our digital marketing efforts, including SEO, SEM and digital ad campaign management, CRM, CRO, email marketing, landing page design, funnel marketing, etc.
Experience Management & Leadership skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, public relations, marketing, media, journalism, or related field
- 5+years progressive work experience in marketing and communications, management, social media campaign management, media buying, and digital marketing
- Experience mining and analyzing data
- Extremely strong writing and editing skills required
- Experience using marketing platforms: Hubspot, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Trello, Google Business, Mailchimp or similar programs
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-08-18