Director, Marketing Communications
The Director, Marketing Communications creates, implements, and oversees communications programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its services by deploying marketing strategies that serve business objectives. Collaborates with the c-suite management team, Project Managers, Sales, and other business units to build a robust marketing platform to drive brand awareness, sales pipeline and ROI.
- Work closely with c-suite management team to develop and deploy marketing strategies that serve business objectives.
- Collaborate with internal Project Managers in IT using SCRUM methodology and project management tools (i.e., JIRA/Confluence) to build, plan and execute marketing efforts.
- Oversee development of marketing collateral to support the Sales Department – including website, videos, pitch decks, presentations, proposals, branded content, etc.
- Manage website development, CMS, SEO/SEM strategy and email marketing and automation.
- Develop content for, plan and execute involvement in industry events and sponsorships.
- Oversee and support Social Media strategy and efforts.
- Choose and manage software platforms necessary to execute marketing strategy.
- Evaluate software tools and manage/improve Company’s marketing stack over time.
- Identify, establish and manage internal and external relationships with tacticians necessary to create and update assets needed to execute marketing strategy – including writers, graphic and/or web designers, video professionals, etc.
- Provide general support to various business units for branding, messaging, copywriting, print and graphic design, video production, email communications, etc
- Responsible for identifying best marketing strategy for B2B service platform and niche markets – including Bespoke model, Secure Act pooled employer plans (PEPs), and PrismHR SaaS integration.
- Implement marketing framework and develop/structure a marketing team.
- Expert knowledge in the latest digital and social media technology and channels
- Ability to best leverage marketing stack for marketing programs as part of an overall social business strategy
- Hands-on experience and familiarity with marketing systems (i.e. Pardot, Marketo and/or HubSpot) and marketing automation practices
- Strong working knowledge of CRM (Salesforce or similar), Adobe Creative Suite, SCRUM and/or project management (JIRA/Confluence)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter, flexible, and accommodating
- Excellent project and deadline management skills
- 5+ years of experience in B2B digital marketing strategy and execution required (lending or financial services industry a plus)
- 3+ years of CRM (Salesforce or similar) and marketing systems experience (i.e., Pardot, Marketo, and/or HubSpot)
- 3+ years of experience implementing marketing framework and developing/structuring a marketing team
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar discipline
- MBA or MS in Marketing, preferred
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
Certificates & Licenses
- Certification(s) in Pardot, Marketo, and/or HubSpot platforms a plus
- Slavic401k Compliance Course Certification completed within 6 months of hire with a score of 70% or better
- Extended sitting and computer work.
- Must have the ability to work remotely and the flexibility to come in-office as needed or requested.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-06-17