Director, Media Relations
The Hospital and Healthsystem Association of Pennsylvania (HAP) is seeking candidates for the Director, Media Relations. The position advocates for HAP and its members with the public and national media as a conduit for key messages. This position also builds public support for Pennsylvania’s hospitals and health systems, their missions, and contributions to their communities. The incumbent will successfully:
- Pitch stories and earn placements within traditional and digital media outlets
- Secure optimum media coverage for the association and its members
- Position HAP as the leading voice for better health in Pennsylvania
Candidates for consideration must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in communications, public relations or related field; Master’s preferred
- A minimum of five years of professional experience working with regional, national, and emerging media, established media contacts, as well as cross-functional team experience
- Small-scale video content creation,
- Social media and digital marketing background
- Association experience is a plus.
EEO Employer F/M/veterans/disabled are encouraged to apply.
To apply, please send your resume to Kim McCoy, or mail to The Hospital and Healthsystem Association of Pennsylvania, Attn: Kim McCoy, 30 North Third Street, Suite 600, Harrisburg, PA 17101.
Job posted: 2021-06-09