Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Director of Communications
What if healthcare fit into your busy schedule, and not the other way around?
What if waiting in the lobby was a thing of the past? What if you could get in and out of the doctor’s office—with meds in hand—in less time than a coffee break? When you join the ZoomCare team, you’ll work on the cutting edge of healthcare in America, helping turn “what if” into reality. Join us on our mission to deliver Twice. ½. Ten: That’s twice the health, at half the price—with ten times the delight. IND1
A little bit about ZoomCare
ZoomCare offers on-demand urgent care, primary, and specialty care in your neighborhood. We provide same-day, no-wait visits with trusted professionals who deliver quality care. We deliver care that is optimized for real life and perfected to fit our patients’ needs. And we’re expanding rapidly from our roots in the Northwest to new markets across the US.
In your role as the Communications Director, you will develop and execute a company-wide communication roadmap to achieve cultural change and employee alignment and engagement with ZoomCare’s mission and goals, including internal newsletters and intranet updates, CEO communications, and PR.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Collaborate with Executive Team to develop successful communication strategies and roadmaps to achieve company goals and engage employees.
- Develop Calendar, Playbooks and Processes for Internal Communications; work directly with key stakeholders to align on the messaging and communications strategy.
- Develop stakeholder training on communications processes and publish on training platform.
- Coordinate with PeaceHealth Communications to align on messaging, as appropriate.
- Prepare presentations and content for All Co, Board meetings, and regular CEO communications.
- Intake, organize, and execute corporate communication requests to be written and distributed in our weekly company newsletter and/or updates to our intranet.
- Develop ZoomCare’s PR strategy and execution in collaboration with Marketing and Executive Team.
- Craft and distribute timely and relevant press releases and award submissions.
- Build strategic relationships with media and coordinate with appropriate teams to secure timely responses to requests for interviews and comments.
- Support Social Media Specialist to craft appropriate responses to social media feedback as needed.
- Craft all communications within ZoomCare’s established Brand Voice and Guidelines.
- Present material in writing, through graphic presentations and other communications media.
- Work directly with senior leaders to develop responsive communications based on the company’s needs, and ensure they are properly vetted and approved.
- Work directly with Employee Intranet vendors to ensure continuous improvement and improve overall user experience.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING:
- Masters Degree in Communications or related field.
- Experience driving cultural transformation and change in a company greater than 200 employees.
- Experience managing sensitive information and maintaining confidentiality.
- Health Care industry experience strongly desired.
- 8+ years of public relations and communications .
- 8+ years of technical and/or creative writing.
- Experience with tools like Staffbase or Simpplr a plus.
ZoomCare offers a competitive compensation and a robust benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Paid Parental Leave, Sabbatical program and additional perks!
Job posted: 2021-12-29