Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Director of Communications
Full Job Description
Greene Street Communications, LLC is seeking a Senior Director of Communications who can transform ideas and data into clear strategies that will help our clients create communications plans that produce sustainable outcomes. In this role, the successful candidate will work closely with our design and production teams to bring the Greene Street brand vision to life through various media forms. You’ll need to have excellent communication, interpersonal, and project management skills. As a Senior Director of Communications, you will collaborate with internal and external teams to deliver exceptional work on brand, on time and on budget. You’ll need to be a motivated individual with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
Greene Street is searching for a candidate who will write, proofread, and/or edit scripts, news releases, briefings, transcriptions of oral interviews, and special publication projects amongst a host of other products. Fifteen years of proven experience in editorial support is necessary and the position requires creativity. The ability to align an overall communications plan with an organization’s Strategic Plan is necessary for this position.
Responsibilities / Requirements
- Provides ongoing advice to senior leadership on best communications strategies, approaches, and tactics.
- Work collaboratively with senior management in an agile, cross-functional and deadline-sensitive environment.
- Possess exceptional communications, writing and presentation skills.
- Manage and sustain multiple complex projects that may span many months.
- Create and deliver engaging content that builds Greene Street’s reputation, profile and credibility to support business growth objectives. Ensure brand, story and key messages are consistently and accurately articulated to key target audiences
- Monitor industry news to keep on top of competitive landscape and to identify rapid response opportunities for Greene Street to grow our brand recognition and profile.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, social sciences, English, or related field from a nationally accredited four-year university or college. Master’s degree is preferred.
- 15 years of demonstrated proficiency in marketing and strategic communications.
- Knowledge about and experience working on government and technology contracts.
- Experience working on cross-functional teams, interfacing with clients, and outreach implementation and management.
Job Type: Full-time
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Job posted: 2022-04-30