Director of Communications
Director of Communications
We are looking for a communications leader to join our team in Corporate Marketing. This is a pivotal role that will simultaneously drive the Signify Health narrative among key health care industry and policy stakeholders while providing timely strategic communications counsel to all levels of the organization and advancing our culture to inspire current and potential employees. You will be part of a strong multi-disciplined communications team and will work closely with our business leaders and subject matter experts to develop and execute earned media and integrated communications plans. This role reports to our VP of Strategic Communications.
At Signify Health, you’ll be part of a team of doers and disruptors who love to solve real problems and meet real client and patient needs. It is important that you share the same passion for helping people live more healthy, happy days at home and share our values of being inclusive, adaptive, compassionate and accountable.
Candidates should have exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills and expertise in developing compelling content that engages audiences across channels, working in collaboration with marketing colleagues. It is also important that this person is able to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once and have expertise in developing and tracking KPIs that measure reach and impact of content.
What will you do?
- Support Signify Health’s PR, digital and internal communications strategies. Own execution of associated plans, including scope, target outcomes, key metrics and measures, and required inputs and resources to deliver.
- Build and leverage top-tier and trade media relationships to influence coverage and land topical and agenda-setting stories for the company. Work in close concert with Signify Health’s PR agency.
- Drive internal communications alongside our HR and talent development team to ensure employees nationwide are aware of, fully understand, and feel actively engaged in these efforts.
- Proactively source and package stories of interest across Signify Health employees, customers, and operations, including development of related assets and deliverables (e.g., articles, videos, infographics). Liaise with internal subject matter experts on content development.
- Build a speaker’s bench and drive Signify Health’s public speaking opportunities, working closely with product marketing.
- Lead community involvement and social impact strategy
- Support the effectiveness of Signify Health’s social media footprint, both through direct corporate channels (e.g., LinkedIn and Twitter) and by optimizing the activation of employees, partners, and other ecosystem members.
- Develop plan and budget for PR, internal communications and social responsibility
- Track and report on KPIs to identify program performance and areas for improvement.
We are looking for someone with:
- Proven track record for developing and implementing successful communication strategies and storytelling
- Expertise in the development and execution of social media strategies that optimize content reach and stakeholder engagement
- Exceptional written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to present complex subject matter in a clear, concise, and compelling manner; strong presentation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with multiple constituents, including peers and executive management
- The ability to think outside the box / creatively to integrate problem-solving and structured thinking
- Experience working within an integrated marketing communications team and collaborating to optimize content across audiences and channels
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills, analytical talent and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, journalism or marketing
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Minimum of 8+ years experience managing communications and PR in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional strategic planning skills and demonstrated knowledge of latest marketing strategies and channels, including digital media
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently while managing numerous projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated poise in high-pressure situations; experience with crisis communications
- Strong budgeting and cost management skills
- Strong proficiency in PowerPoint
Signify Health is helping build the healthcare system we all want to experience by transforming the home into the healthcare hub. We coordinate care holistically across individuals’ clinical, social, and behavioral needs so they can enjoy more healthy days at home. By building strong connections to primary care providers and community resources, we’re able to close critical care and social gaps, as well as manage risk for individuals who need help the most. This leads to better outcomes and a better experience for everyone involved.
Our high-performance networks are powered by more than 9,000 mobile doctors and nurses covering every county in the U.S., 3,500 healthcare providers and facilities in value-based arrangements, and hundreds of community-based organizations. Signify’s intelligent technology and decision-support services enable these resources to radically simplify care coordination for more than 1.5 million individuals each year while helping payers and providers more effectively implement value-based care programs.
To learn more about how we’re driving outcomes and making healthcare work better, please visit us at www.signifyhealth.com.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-11-19