Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Director of Marketing
Watson Electrical is looking for a Director of Marketing to be a team member who fits our values of integrity, continuous development, lasting relationships, and family atmosphere. We are driven by our purpose of ‘What’s Next?’ Following our purpose allows us to always provide leading solutions and services to our customers and employees. The Director of Marketing will work with the Senior Leadership Team to develop marketing plans to reach our customers and employees. They will be responsible for promoting our brand, identify what customers and employees want, using digital marketing, association events and other marketing efforts to help reach the company’s goals. We are searching for an energetic positive individual to lead our marketing team.
Objectives for this Role
- Collaborate with Senior Leadership to establish marketing plans to meet company goals.
- Executing marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s solution and service offerings
- Manage and execute brand management strategies to create confidence in customers and employees of our ability to solve their problems.
- Use marketing strategies to help the recruiting team meet their objectives as well as achieving retention goals.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Lead the social media campaigns working with the business units and human resources to establish content.
- Spearhead digital marketing campaigns including tracking, results reporting, analysis and recommendations.
- Communicate with employees and customers obtaining feedback on our ability to deliver an outstanding experience.
- Attend and/or participate at conventions, conferences, and tradeshows, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, and providing post-event reports and analysis.
Skills and Qualifications
- Four-year degree in marketing, advertising or communications or other relevant degrees
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Ability to plan and manage budgets
Job posted: 2021-12-29