Director of Outreach
- You have experience leading an outbound sales team
- You have strong written and oral communication skills and are comfortable giving routine and active feedback to members of your team
- You have a keen sense for effective, positive outreach to prospective clients
- You’re a highly-motivated self-starter who is goal-oriented and is energized by helping others improve and succeed
- You love finding creative ways to get organizations to see a demo of Quorum
- You are a strong coach who is skilled at identifying the skill gaps.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for the team meeting or exceeding annual outbound opportunity creation targets
- Responsible for a source of new leads that is predictable and scalable
- Develop a system to regularly update outbound messaging and cadences
- Develop and implement an ongoing training program for Business Development Representatives
- Regularly sit second chair for calls, email, and social touches with prospective clients
- Responsible for distributing prospects and outbound leads to members of the team
- Use leading indicators to proactively identify problems that will impact a sales funnel to implement solutions
- Evaluate and make recommendations for sales automation technology and data acquisition
- Actively identify process improvements to make the work of the outreach team more efficient.
- We’re a close-knit team of innovative, hardworking, and optimistic people who value responsibility, productive discourse, and personal growth
- We work hard to deliberately develop team members’ careers. We are voracious learners and will be your mentors, confidantes, and supporters
- Our team is dedicated to building and growing a remarkable company. Working at Quorum is unique and particularly fulfilling because each team member’s work directly impacts the company’s success
Our Work Environment
- We work in a vibrant, sunlit space in our modern, open concept office
- A weekly food delivery service stocks our fridges with breakfast and lunch foods so team members don’t have to eat out.
- All team members are given access to our building’s state of the art gym
- The Quorum team loves to spend time doing fun things outside of the office, which we call Quorum Fun events. Past Quorum Fun events have included apple picking, yoga, and wine tasting
- Our office building is located in the heart of downtown DC, easily accessible by metro, bus, and rideshares. It is also in close proximity to great restaurants, food trucks, shopping, and popular happy hour spots
Are you interested in learning what it’s like to have a real impact at a fast-growing company that is changing the way advocacy works? If so, drop us a line. We’d love to talk to you.
Click here to apply: https://grnh.se/eb5c364f1
Job posted: 2018-12-31