Director of Programming
The Director of Programming will report to the Vice President of Membership and Partnerships and in support of the CEO and global membership service. The Director’s primary responsibility is the continuous development and delivery of content and materials to 3C members in support of the organization’s mission and digitally powered small businesses.
- Manage the 3C members-only portal, its current and future content, and the value of programming delivered to 3C’s members.
- Create, manage and curate the materials and content relevant and valuable to 3C’s members and in support of its mission.
- Support the international schedule of events (U.S. and Europe) and related activity.
- Event management that could potentially include, but not be limited to, logistics, content, speakers, and marketing.
- Create and manage partnerships and benefits program to provide value to membership and the council.
The Ideal Candidate Possesses:
- Innovative self-starter
- Proven track record in event management, content, and partnerships.
- Experience starting programs from scratch.
- Hand-on experience with database or CRM management, including project management of the development and/or launch of a portal.
- Experience in trade association industry desired with preference for experience working in the small business and/or technology industry and familiarity with issues facing them.
- International experience is highly desired.
- Broad understanding of the association world and best practices in programs, events and membership.
- Strong communication abilities, both verbal and written.
- Strong work ethic and committed to the mission of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree (MBA) or CAE is a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years of proven, successful experience in direct or related fields.
Please submit Cover Letter and Resume to Tim Riordan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job posted: 2019-02-16