Director, People Solutions Communications
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
This role will have an opportunity to work across the People Solutions organization as a strategic communications partner to craft a strategy and messaging that successfully lands in a human way. At times, you’ll also influence program direction and help connect dots across the organization to ensure we’re putting our people’s experience at the center when communicating change.
- Partner closely with People Solutions functions, their leaders and employment law to understand how programs and initiatives impact our people.
- Design communications strategies that consider both proactive and reactive tactics.
- Work cross-functionally with the Corporate Internal Communications and PR teams to align on communication goals, channel strategy, and messaging.
- Partner with the Creative Services team or agencies to develop complementary videos for internal and external use, when appropriate.
- Execute against the plan with communications, where applicable.
- Drive actions and initiatives that build, strengthen and sustain the Concentrix culture across all regions.
- Be organized and accountable for the successful end-to-end program management and delivery of Communication projects considering successful change management tactics.
- Design initiatives and programs that demonstrate our strategic focus on our culture, diversity and inclusion, and commitment to social responsibility.
- Highlighting programs that demonstrate our commitment to Staff wellbeing.
- Leverage employee feedback and organisational awareness to generate insight and identify primary focus areas that drive strong employee engagement.
- Establish and drive employee feedback and communication through multiple channels to strengthen connections.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of work experience in communications, journalism, or marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or a related discipline.
- Experience building communication plans as well as executing against them.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience building cross-functional relationships, including Sr. Executives.
- Experience in a consultative role working with a variety of stakeholders.
- Strong leadership, influencing, collaboration and partnership skills.
- Proven success in or working with Human Resource functions is beneficial
- Proven track record in positively designing and implementing change management processes in complex and sensitive circumstances.
- Experience in marketing or another creative field preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills to build positive, effective relationships, drive engagement, motivate staff, and influence culture.
Organizational Goals and Objectives:
- Increase staff retention
- Decrease in unscheduled absenteeism
- Improvement in staff survey participation levels and results
- Improve NPS – Client SAT and retention
- Increase and sustain double digit operating Income: shareholder return
- Decrease healthcare cost through improved wellness
- Increase in productivity, safety, and wellbeing
- What we are expected to accomplish, and the associated goals are more an art than science. Firmly believe following, living and influencing everyone we are in contact with about our culture will absolutely lead us to success. Our team needs to be nimble and passionate while always leading by example.
- Demonstrate our culture while building an organization based on everyone being a catalyst of our culture.
- Develop strategy for project implementation, sustainability and measuring success:
- Project plan in place with timelines agreed to in advance.
- Successfully implement projects on time and with measurable expectations.
- Measure and track expected outcomes.
- Thought Leadership and Expertise:
- Develop and implement projects and programs that align to our team objectives on a quarterly basis to be shared with our global staff.
- Help build our Engagement brand by seeking out awards and recognitions associated with Staff Engagement or Culture Development.
- Approach every day focusing on only value-based initiatives aligned to progress our team objectives. If it’s not creating value for our staff (our primary charter), our clients, their customers or our shareholders – refocus immediately.
- Have a positive can-do attitude. Reach out across the team for motivation and guidance when presented with challenges. We must be a cohesive and caring team.
- There will be times where priorities change. We must be respectful when change happens while always being agents of change.
- Always take time to listen to others point of view.
- Do not complicate processes or communications.
Team Objectives and Expectations:
- Be Humble and Be the Experts; Know the Expertise
- Establish Credibility; Be Essential Thought Leaders
- Provide Visibility: The Insight and the Why’s
- Innovate; Better Process, Advance Engaging Technologies
- Live, Cascade, Embed and Sustain the Concentrix Culture
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-06-02