International Franchise Association
Develop and implement political strategies relating to the International Franchise Association’s (IFA) government affairs agenda. Raise awareness and increase participation in IFA’s political action committee, FranPAC, to support the public policy objectives of the franchise business community. Execute a comprehensive political advocacy program to develop and sustain key relationships among state and federal policymakers and their local franchise business leaders
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the administration of the Federal political action committee (PAC) to ensure sound financial management and compliance with applicable election law. This includes all fundraising, managing the operation of a PAC database, prepare regulatory compliance reports, supporting the activities of the PAC Steering Committee/Task Force.
- Plan and conduct all FranPAC solicitation campaigns.
- Produce internal PAC reports, newsletters, communications, and analyses as required.
- Coordinating and distributing newsletter and PAC-related communications.
- Assist with IFA-hosted fundraisers and site visits for government officials as needed.
- Manages and performs financial transactions in support of the PAC. Includes recording and verifying contributions and distribution of funds to campaign committee as well as all record keeping.
- Ensure that IFA complies with all regulatory, legal and audit requirements, particularly those of the Federal Election Commission a.
- Works with external vendors and outside counsel to manage political contribution process efficiently.
The incumbent should possess 5-10 years of PAC management experience, and hold a Bachelor’s degree in business, political science, government or the equivalent.A working knowledge of PAC databases, particularly Aristotle, is essential. PAC trade association experience preferred.
Additionally, the incumbent must possess the ability to communicate effectively with senior management of IFA and key IFA leadership & board members. Candidate should possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Some travel required.
To apply, please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Posted: March 25, 2017